Megatron x starscream p2

It been weeks since "The Incident" has happen and weeks any bot has heard from the SIC. Rumors spread saying he died, it was fitting due to the fact that the seeker wouldn't answer his com link.

Megatron was very concerned, he never saw him after that move. It brought sorrow to the warlord. Soundwave came in to the main bridge.

"What is it Soundwave?" The warlord said rather gruff. The mech stayed silent not even pulling a audio log up.

"Soundwave if you have nothing to say I suggest you leave." Saying it much more aggressively. Soundwave simply displayed a sparkbeat then left. Megatron couldn't figure what it meant. It could mean two things, Soundwave having his sparkling soon, (yes this takes place in the same universe as shockwave x Soundwave) or starscream was alive. Megatron ran to Starscream's dorm hoping to dear primus he's alive. He broke down the door to find nothing. Nothing... Just a room filled with lots of Starscream's items. A few were missing, he's still alive.

Soundwave's POV

I could tell the warlord was in distress, I managed to get starscream to talk. Stars,
Shocky💖💖, and I came up with a plan. Starscream being quite different agreed, surprisingly.

We managed to get him off the ship without a trace except he took a few items. He lock his door, like it'll do much. It was unlike him to be so willing to to with our plan, maybe that incident has scarred him. Me and Shocky have opened a portal to meet stars. The mech was dirty with dirt, energon, and many more things.

"Where's trico?" Starscream said with only a monotone voice.

"She should be here soon." Shockwave said. I felt bad the only one who could seperate from their team often was Trico, even though her team was very up in her business.

"So sorry that I'm late. I had to escape my team. Which included jumping off a cliff." She said. After that we explain the plan and soon we all got on the ship. Starscream had a lot to do with the plan. Making changes as he saw fit, he was starting to act like himself again. That was a good sign. The plan was to get Megatron isolated with starscream in the bridge again. Lock it up, make an announcement over the intercoms and display them interfacing but Megatron won't know that its happening. We got on the ship without a hitch. At this point Starscream didn't want to go through.

"Starscream im in more danger being even near this ship than you are." Trico said looking around a bit fast. "I'm so fucking dead." She continued. Starscream was extremely scared.

"What if Megatron's mad at me?" Starscream said with terror and fear. They continued to walk down to Starscream dorm. They heard the loud snoring of the warlord in Stars' room.

"Oh primus he's in there!!" Starscream yipped.

"How light of a sleeper is he?" She said pointing a tranquilizer arrow at him.

"Really light" shockwave whispered.

"Mmm" she shot the arrow hitting megatron in the neck. He darted awake he look at trico as she walked near.

"Go to sleep," the warlord tried to keep his optics open, those words 'go to sleep stuck' in his helm... Echoing. He fell asleep in seconds.

"Wait scrap that plan i got a new one." Starscream said very deviously. The tone in his voice started to come back. He explained what he wanted.

"Uh stars are ya sure that will work? Megatron might kill you afterwards." Trico said with concern. They didn't realize that a certain red mech came in.

"What are you doing?" Knockout said generally questioning.

"Knockout you can't say a word to anyone... Yet" Starscream growled.

"Oh my primus, you are alive!" Knockout said. Trico look at knockout and back to starscream.

"Knockout can starscream use your buffer." Trico said

"And what will you do for it?" Knockout said deviously

"I'm alrighty joining your team what else can i do?" She said, everyone looked at her. After her explanation they went to do Starscream's plan. They tied megatron up a, servos above helm and pedes tied to the foot of the berth. Starscream washed away the dirt and emerging off. He also had knockout buff him. The wave bros trico and knockout got out of the room. They broadcasted the message in hopes that every bot on the ship sees this.

"Hello dear Decepticons it is I Trico, and if you think your leader is dominate you'll see the truth." The cam switch to starscream looking over Megatron. Still asleep. Starscream traced his digits over the chestplate. The warlord awoke

"Starscream your back! Uh why can't I move?" Megatron said struggling.

"Oh don't worry Megatron." The screechiness of stars' voice was enough to make mega's breath stutter. Starscream moved his servo down to megatron's array. Megatron was getting aroused his panel soon snapped back revealing his spike. Starscream moved his digits to Megatron's value cover. He rubbed it until megatron couldnt hold back his growl.

"Starscream why are you doing this? This would surely be your end." Megatron stated.

"Consider this payback now open" Starscream growled back. He continued to rub the value covering. It slid back revealing a dripping port. He put a digit in, Megatron moaned his name. His port was so tight starscream purred at the sight of this. His leader, his master submitting to him. Starscream started to stroke his spike. After awhile he fitted up to 3 digits. He removed his digits making mega growl

"Oh don't worry Megatron you'll be satified." Starscream said as he moved in between Megatron's stabilizer his spike pushed in Megatron's value. The bigger mech whimpered and whined. He had a hard time getting adjusted to starscream. Starscream started out rough. Megatron pulled against his restraints wanting to hold Starscream. Starscream unlock the restraints for both servo and pede locks. Megatron pulled Starscream's helm closer kissing him. After awhile both have overloaded. Megatron laid limp on Starscream's berth. Starscream walked out but before he could get out of the room megatron grabbed him back. On the screens around the Nemesis displayed Starscream and Megatron interfacing. The bots in the medic bay didn't care they were just talking. It was a lustful night Megatron and Starscream had.