knockout x bumblebee

Ever since Breakdown disappeared Knockout has had some trouble keeping himself satisfied, doing it himself was harder, he loved getting pounded by Breakdowns powerful thrust. Breakdown was gone now, nowhere to be found.

An autobot was captured, but Knockout didn't know who, the only other autobot on this ship was Ratchet, well more of a ex-bot. After Trico died and her mind transfered to X's body Ratchet was more than happy to join the Decepticons.

Tomorrow Knockout would get to met and see the Autobot in question. He would need to give this autobot a checkup. Megatron went to him to make sure that everything was going good.

The monstrous steps of the warlord echoed in the halls, stopping right in front of the medbay doors.

"Ah lord Megatron what is it that you need?" Knockout called to him.

"I am quite a fear that your plans may change. We have captured another autobot. So you may have to check them both out." The warlords voice low and gruff.

"This really isn't an issue Lord, in fact it'll just keep me busy. And also keep my mind off certain things." Knockout replied, his voice drop at the end.

"Well we can't have our medic upset now can we? Of course you'll have to check them both out but the first autobot we have will be a different check out. I will give you more details tomorrow when we get them here." Megatron dismissed himself, walking out to meet Starscream. And holding him closer.

Knockout saw and felt a twinge in his spark, he thought more and more about his sparkmate.

Megatron walked with stars practically dangling off of him. They headed to the prison.

"Master are you sure that Knockout wouldn't mind getting fragged by the autobot scout? I don't mean to question your mindset." Starscream asked.

"Knockout needs this, I've heard the mech trying to self-service. I know the pain of that." Megatron spoke in sympathy.

"How would you know?" Starscream said snarkely

"Because I had to before, you would know if you had listen. Sometimes i spout random information to see if you're listening. Apparently not." Megatron spoke gruffly.

Bumblebee pulled against his restraints wanting them to break. The door opened revealing Megatron and Starscream.

"Hello scout, if you comply to me maybe you'll survive." Megatron said. Bumblebee sat back and listen to what the tyrant had to say. "Good, now scout I know for a fact you have a crush on the medic." Bee blushed, how did he know? "I just need you to 'help' him with somet thing he has trouble with." The Mech whispered into bee's audials. Bee shivered, knowing what the Tyrant wanted him to do. Bee looked down at the ground adverting his gaze from Megatron.

"Megatron we must be getting him to his 'Appointment' you know very well that Knockout is very punctual." Starscream called. Megatron put a leash on him and walked him to the medbay. There Knockout had finished with Ultra Magnus.

"Soundwave come get the prisoner, I'm getting sick of listening to him." Knockout complained, soundwave soon walked through the door, he saw Megatron with Bumblebee, sounders shook his helm as he got Magnus and went on his way to go put him away.

"Knockout come here now," Megatron's voice rung out. Knockout put down his tool and walked over to him. Megatron leaned into his audial.

"I think the scout would be a suitable mate until we know where breakdown is. He's all yours for the taking, to do whatever you please." He growled.

"Well thats not gonna happen until he gets checked out." Knockout said. He grabbed the leash from megatron, and pulled bee to an examining table. And look at everything. During that time megatron dismissed everyone so knockout, bee, and himself were in the room.

Knockout tapped Bee's mouth guard. He didn't budge, knockout grabbed the guard and pulled. Bee snapped it away, only to he kissed and dominated by knockout. Bee tried his best to fight back, but he couldnt fight Knockout's skill. He also couldn't fight his arousal, his panel snapped back revealing his spike. This startled knockout at first, but he then started to stroke his spike. Bumblebee wanted to move his servos to knockout, but they where locked behind his back. Knockout pulled Bumblebee off the berth. Knockout leaned over on the berth shaking his aft at Bee, taunting him with his slick port. Bee jumped shoving his spike into his port.

"Aaah oooo, go bee go!!!" Knockout begged.

"I would go harder and faster if i didn't have these cuffs" bee buzzed, pushing has hard as he could. The cuff loosened, Bee slipped out and grabbed Knockout's hips. Pounding him into the table.

"Oh primus yes!! Bee keep going!!" Knockout begged. His cries and begs gave bee motivation.  Bee grabbed Knockout's Spike and stroke it in rhythm of his thrust.

"Keep going!! Almost there!!" Knockout pleaded, his body burned. Bee's overload suddenly hit him. This was his first time, he just let his instincts run him. He took a second to regain his breath, then proceeded to make knockout overload. He wasnt going as hard or fast but he pushed deeper. The feeling of his fluids around his spike was weird.

"Ah ha," knockout yelled when he overloaded. Bee pulled out and collapsed to the ground. Both were breathing profusely.

"Good job to both of you. Ill leave you two alone." Megatron said walking away.