Soundwave x Shockwave p1

Soundwave and Shockwave were hard at work. Shockwave like any other was working on a damaged drone. Soundwave was making sure that everybot had energon. They both had a crush on each other. But they didn't know that the other had a crush on them. Once there work was done they went to the medic bay.

Knockout was buffing his paint, as usual. Breakdown was chillin on one of the medical berths. Soundwave walked in and greeted Knockout, Shockwave was in the door way admiring the mech he loved. Shockwave had no way of telling the silent mech without feeling illogical about it.

All Shockwave ever wanted was a sparkmate, this was a once in a life time he could get the silent mech he loved. After hanging out in the med bay it was time to head to recharge. Soundwave stumbled a bit as he walked to his room

Shockwave being the good friend helped him to his room. Soundwave only pretended to stumble to get Shockwave to hold him. But what Soundwave didn't expect was to emotionally melt in his arms. Soundwave trusted him, he didn't realize that he has been starved for physical affection. When Shock got Sounders in his room shock left Soundwave laid down on his berth. his mind still active.

All Sounders could think was about Shockwave. All of the details on him. his gun, his armor, how it can be milpulated in a way. Soundwave mentally scolded himself for have such a dirty thought, but his mind still wandered to Shocky. He started to doze off into recharge. He dreamt of him interfacing with Shockwave. It felt so real to him.

Shockwave went into his room and laid down, he feel asleep within seconds. He dreamt of all the things he made and all the things he could make. Soundwave helping him enjoying the time they spend. His mind went on to where they were hugging, they where holding each other. Soundwave, so mysterious, his tentadrills could slip anywhere. All of a sudden he woke up. It was time to wake anyway.

Soundwave woke up way too early. He felt something he hasn't felt in a while. Love, and lust. He looked down to see his array was bulging. He removed his cover and start to stroke his spike, he was still silent because he need to listen for anybot. With his free servo he moved it down to his port, he used his digits to please him. He thought of Shockwave and all he could do to him. He heard Shockwave walking to his room and then it stopped right in front of his door. Sounders got up and quietly went to the washroom connected to his room.

He turned on the water and pretend to wash himself. He had actually been pleasing himself. He had used his tentadrill to help him. With in a couple of minutes he overloaded. He washed him self up and got out.

Shockwave heard the water turn off and knocked on the door. Soundwave rushed to the door with water still dripping off of him. They met optic to uhh visor? They both didnt know What to do.

Thank you for reading. If you knowtis something about this particular part. You find its based after a certain character.