unloved pt2

A/N read at your own risk blood cuts and death is mentioned.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Percy's POV
I walk into the common room "where is she fred?" I ask he points to the top if the wall where her body hung cuts all over her arms dried blood on her legs. Some blood on her cheeks. "Quick get a teacher. Ron Harry help me get her down" I comand. Draco runs in. "What happened" he yells panicked. "She committed suicide" I mumble as harry Ron and I get her down. A teacher runs in. "Move boys. We need to get her to Madame Popfey" McGonagall says. Everyone moves out of the way "What goods that?" Draco snapped "Shes just committed suicide there's nothing left to do" Draco added. "Draco we can hopefully bring her alive however it can take up to six months and lose her memory" Dumbeldor says.

~6 months later~
Y/N had slowly started coming back to life with the help of magic and a new heart implant as well as donated blood from her brother. "Y/N. Good your OK now" Percy whispers  "I love you so much" he says hugging her gently.

All he we knew was there's gonna be a lot to help her remember..

A/N
I'm actually pissed I wrote 2k words on this and then it gets deleated after I saved it to proof read it. Grah

Also should I change it to weasley x reader?