Dating Fred weasley would include

A/N Oof look at me I'm on a roll my 5th chapter

adding "I love you" and a kiss to the end of each little tease.
Snape deliberately splitting the two of you up and placing you on opposite sides of the classroom. He made the mistake of partnering the two of you up once, and he's never doing that again.
- Fred coming over and leaning on your table and giving you a wink, "Blow things up here often?"
Snape keeping you after class because you were one of his best students until you started seeing Fred and he's "disappointed". Fred kisses you as soon as you leave the class, which gets a very disapproving cough from Snape.
Fred meeting you outside each and every class, often surprising you by grabbing you and pushing you against the wall to kiss you.
Eventually you tell him you're worried about yours (and his) grades so Fred starts trying super hard to impress you. He even told you he couldn't go on a date with you because he had to study. That earned an eyebrow raise from you so he gave in and the two of you had a study date.
Fred's eyes lighting up whenever he makes you smile. ESPECIALLY if you do that look-down-blush-smile.
Fred blatantly kissing you in the middle of the corridor just to annoy people and to make sure everyone knows you're his.
"God I love you, (Y/n)."
Molly loves you and thinks you're the sweetest thing. She makes you a jumper with your initial on it and invites you over every holidays. She just loves you.
Ginny loves you as well because you're like an older sister to her. She asks you to braid her hair. She sits in front of you and Fred sits behind you and it's a little train (except Fred sort of just plays with your hair and kisses you occasionally.)
George is a little bit jealous. Even though you and him are really good friends, it's hard having his twin brother find someone perfect for him while he's alone.
Lots of tickle fights
Going to the Yule Ball with Fred. He doesn't ask you at first because he just assumes you'll go with him. You end up teasing him and saying he hasn't asked you yet. He asks you and you say, "Hmmm. I don't know I'll have to think about it, weigh in my options." Fred laughs and kisses you, "I'll eagerly await your reply."
Both of the twins are incredibly protective over you.
If you play Quidditch, you're a Chaser. If you're on their team, Fred and George fiercely protect you, but if you're on the other team (maybe you're a beater), it's war. "Whoops sorry Honey didn't see you there." As a bludger goes sailing past your ear.
Joking and confusing people who don't understand your relationship; Are you dating? Enemies? Friends?
Fred getting jealous at little things when he's in a mood. You have to hold him back from getting in fights.
Fred asking you to marry him a week before Bill and Fleur's wedding. The two of you try and keep it secret until after their wedding so as not to not steal their thunder but Molly finds out and is so happy for the two of you. (George already knows)
Dancing at their wedding until your feet ache and your cheeks ache from smiling so much.
After a few drinks Fred lets it slip to Ron that the two of you are engaged. Ron loudly exclaims "What!?".
Fred loses you in the crowd and drunkenly screams "Where is my wife?!" Then everyone knows.
You and Fred end up getting married and Fred is just so happy he can't stop smiling and he is running around excitedly telling everyone he's going to spend the rest of his life with you