Charlie thanks giving

*Charlie POV- 3rd person*
Charlie was home from Romania for a couple days for Thanksgiving. He was walking the streets of Diagon Alley, looking through all the shop windows. Some where already decorated for Christmas. He sighed as he pushed through a bunch of people. This was why he preffered being alone, with the dragons, in the forest of Romania. No worrying about being found out, no worrying about anything. He had never told anyone about being gay, it was his biggest secret. He sighed and started to head back to the Burrow. 

*your POV*

You were walking through the streets of Diagon Alley, dressed very festive with a sweater with a turkey on it under your [f/c] robes. You had a smile on your face, but weren’t really paying attention to where you were walking. You tripped a bit and…

SPLAT

Into some poor person. 

“Wow!” you say and steady yourself and hold onto the poor man… poor, very attractive man… you smile down at him. “Hi” you say a bit sheepishly. He steadied himself and brushed himself off. 
“Hi, im sorry” he said softly. You looked him over a bit, checking him out. 
“No its my fault, im sorry” you say softly. You glanced around a bit “um maybe I can walk you to your apartment here or something?” you ask. He shook his head
“No, im fine, besides my family doesn’t live that close, it’s a long walk” he explained. You smile
“I don’t care, id like the long walk. By the way im [y/n]” you say and hold your hand out. He glanced at it and stiffly took it and shook it
“Charlie” he said with a nod. “And I have to get going… its Thanksgiving, I need to get back to my family” he mumbled. You frown and look away at that. 
“Oh” you mumble. He raised an eyebrow
“Are you alright?” he asked.
“Ah well… I don’t really have anywhere to be or go today” you say with a shrug like it was nothing. As festive as you looked, your muggle family disowned you when they found out you were a freak. He frowned and grabbed your hand with a blush on his cheeks.
“Come on, my family is very welcoming” Charlie said and started to lead you to his house

*Time Skip*
You walked through the door of the very oddly shaped house. A bunch of people, all red headed like Charlie, except a girl with mousey brown hair and a boy with black hair, were bussling around. You smiled a bit and a few people turned to look at you. A warm looking woman, most likely the mother, came towards you and Charlie. 
“Charlie!” she exclaimed and hugged him. She looked at you and let go of Charlie. “Oh and who is this young girl?” she asked. Charlie blushed
“This is [y/n]” he mumbled “she didn’t have anywhere else to go” he explained. She smiled at you 
“Well we will fix that, come sit, say hello to the family, since your family now!” she said and lead you to the living room. You sat down with a laugh and looked around as each one of the weasley boys introduced themselves to you, and the black haired boy and the girl introduced themselves as well. Even Ginny introduced herself. Charlie sat next to you silently. You smiled at him and wrapped your arm around him. He tensed and moved. You frowned 
“Sorry” you mumbled and moved your arm “I just thought um well…” you coughed and looked around a bit. “Never mind”. He nodded a bit.
“Its fine [y/n]” he mumbled and glanced at you. You sighed a bit and nodded. 

You talked a bit, avoiding the subject of what had happened, until dinner. You went to the table and ate and laughed with all the Weasleys. It was great. You hadn’t had a day like this in years. You even shared your story with them all, about being kicked out when you got your letter. Molly had tears in her eyes and Charlie wasn’t looking at you. 
“You have a family now, dear” she said softly with a sniffle. Aurthor put his arm around her and nodded at you, agreeing. You smiled at that. 

After dinner, you helped everyone clean up. You saw Charlie disappeared and sighed. After you finished you headed outside and laid down on the grass in the backyard. After a bit a face towered over you. 

“Char…” you were cut off by him kissing you gently on the lips. You were shocked and looked up at him. You slowly sat up and looked at him wide eyed. He blushed and looked away. 
“You guessed right earlier… just… I haven’t told anyone” he mumbled. “But your so gosh darn CUTE!” you blushed at that. 

“So are you” you mumble. He smiled at you at that. You smiled and leaned over and gently kissed him, which he gently kissed you back.