Charlie -Wedding

Charlie Weasley:
Our wedding We met discussing dragons at Hogwarts. We both play quidditch. I surprise him with my anigami being a dragon.
House: Slytherin
Draco’s sister
X reader
He’s 22 and I’m 21

Thank you for requesting and so sorry for the long wait. I'm making it so it's after the battle of Hogwarts.

Charlie Weasley and Y/N Malfoy was at the alter for their big day

Charlie Weasley and Y/N Malfoy was at the alter for their big day. It had been a little over three years since the engagement. Everyone was there including the Malfoy's. They had helped with the majority of the wedding. Your relationship with your parents and brother had been a little rocky since the battle two years. After your Aunt Bellatrix had died you were extremely happy your brother draco was no longer pressured by her.

"Today is going to be perfect" Angelina Johnson said hugging you lightly "your so beautiful" she adds on.

"Can we all just appricate how we all thought Charlie was going to be single all his life" Ginny grins.

A cough interrupts the small convocation. Turning around slowly you see your mother Narcissa and soon to be mum Molly. "Darling you look beautiful" Narcissa says smiling walking over to you and looks you over "are you nearly ready?" She asks gently.

"Yes" was all you replied to your mother. As you said that your father Lucius walks into room taking your arm.

~After the wedding Ceremony ~

Music started to play as Charlie and you stood in the middle of the dance floor. You played your head on Charlie's shoulder gently "I love you" you said gently as the two started to dance.

Charlie grins kissing you gently "and I love you too Mrs.Weasley" he whispers playing with your hair.

I don't know what you expected xD I can't do wedding chapters that well. I've never been to one xD I'll be going to my brothers in the summer holiday's so I'll re do it at a later date.

Next chapter clues

- survived battle of Hogwarts
- two children
- head boy