bill- drug in me is you

A/n:  you've finished school and now the golden trio are at school.  You help the houses train for quidditch. 

You where stuck at Hogwarts for Christmas because a certain pair of Gryffindors had got Percy in hospital.  It wasn't intentional.  Percy wanted to stay at school for the holiday while the family went home.  Fred and George on the other hand,  they had different ideas with that. So here you are in a mass of red hair in the great Hall.  The Weasleys here for Christmas Day. You where happy for this yet upset.  You loved the twins.  How could you not?  They pulled you out of your depression in your last year at Hogwarts.  They cheered you up every day in quidditch practices.  It hurt you to see Bill back at Hogwarts. 

××××
You and Bill had dated while at Hogwarts.  It wasn't until your final year you broke up and lost your best friend.  You had walked into the transfiguration class room to talk to McGonagall where you saw your best friend and Bill making out. You still not over it but your getting there. "L/n!" One of the twins said "what's the point in living if we're all going to die?" George asked "that's like the saying what's the point of breathing when we're all going to die anyways.  Might, as well stop now" I hear Charlie say smugly "and yet you wonder why I walk alone" You laugh "SOMETIMES I WISH OH MONABEAR WILL COME TO FIND ME" George yells.  "You are crazy George" Bill says chuckling "at least I can keep a girlfriend and treat her right" George hissed at Bill. "George need I get Oliver to push you more?" You say "n-no ne-never" George stutters "good" Was all you say before leaving the table and head towards the teachers desk pulling out some presents for the Weasleys but Bill. It wasn't by purpose or anything.  You didn't know what to get him or that he'll be coming back to Hogwarts. You didn't get Charlie a present until Fred mentioned that Charlie was coming back to, see Percy and check on him "things have changed for me and that's okay I feel the same I'm on my way" Charlie yells dramatically.  "Charlie darling" You say laughing walking over to him and hand him his present then Percy his Georges his Ron's his and Ginny's hers.  Then accidentally hand George Fred's present to him as well.  "Hey!  You just gave George two presents" Fred yells.  "Oh sorry Freddie" You laugh taking Fred's presents from George and handing it to Fred.  "Mistletoe!" Charlie calls out pointing at Bill as mistletoe hung above him "ok y/n go stand under the mistletoe by accident" Ron says smugly "oh Ronnie no I'm ok" You replied.  "CHARLES WEASLEY PUT ME DOWN RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" You growl as the second oldest picks you up "gladly" He says smirking and drops you in Bill's arms.  "Now you have to kiss because your under mistletoe" Ginny says "and then you'll be our sister" Ron says cheerfully.  Bill leans down and placed a gentle kiss on your lips whispering "The drug in me is you" Blushing you covered your face mumbling "your lucky I still love you"

A/n 43 Days till Christmas.  Requests will be coming out soon.  Sorry for the late update I'm back at school and it's my grandma's birthday I didn't get home till 9:55