Fred - Arranged Marriage

A/N: So I'm writing this chapter as a Y/N but the Fred Weasley love story I'm going to write will be using my OC so uh yeah :)
~~~~

Music was blasting throughout the tower. Loads of witches and wizards wondered around the tower. Fred stood proudly with his family glaring slightly at his mother "This is ridiculous isn't it you that tells us to go out and find true love" Fred said "what's this for? For the money was it?" Fred hisses glaring at his mum slightly.
"Please just shut up and be good, Make a good impression on this family, they are extremely high up," Molly said looking at her son "That goes for all of you" she adds on looking at her other six children.

"Look I understand that you feel like your being sold or whatever but im sure you'll love the family and they need the money, plus we need an heir to a company," Clint said hugging his you softly

"Dad?" You had questioned "What if-" she starts

"Enough Y/N!" Clint snapped at you "you'll be married this summer" your dad responded dryly. "C'mon we're meeting his family for dinner after this party," Clint said "Plus its a bit pointless if the host doesn't turn up to the own party"

Clint walks out of your room walking down to where the party was. He started to walk towards the redhead family "Hello everyone-" Clint said "Y/N will be here soon" he said.

"That's alright" Molly smiles.

Sighing you push yourself off your bed straightening you're (Favourite Colour dress.) You walked to your dad fake smiling at the group.

"Hello," You said politely "I'm Y/N," you said introducing yourself.

Smiling the family starts to introduce themselves. Y/N smiles at the group. They all walk towards the dining room after the party smiling and talking softly.

~~~
You sat down on your bed staring at the wall. Water running from your bathroom connected to your bedroom. The water cut out not long later Fred walks into your room pulling on a T-shirt "Hey" he smiles softly "You okay?" He asks sitting beside you

"Hey Fred" you responded, "I'm fine...you?" You ask

"I'm good. Just im shocked that in two weeks we'll be married" he said sighing.

"It's crazy" you respond. "I'm going to be honest when I first found out about having to marry someone I was so angry," You start "now im getting used to it" you said putting your hands out to Fred out to him kissing his cheek softly

" I felt the same, I just feel like im a little more mature now" Fred said softly. 
~~~
You stood in your room your mum was sat on the bed watching you pace your room. Your dad was stood outside your room waiting for you change "it will be fine!" Your mum insisted. "We will have an heir, you will be married next week and the Weasley's will have money, where's the flaw?" Your mum asked raising an eyebrow "there's no true love" You snapped walking into the bathroom "That's all you care about the Heir, do you even love me?" You ask as you sort your hair out in the mirror "I think you'll need to find another heir, I think Fred and I will move away, do something we both love" you said as you left your room walking into your dad. "You look beautiful, ready for your dad?" He asks softly.

"Slit my throat ill die with honour" you spat as you walked down the steps to where Fred stood letting him take you by the hand and out for your fancy dinner. "Look, Fred, after the wedding you'll be married into my family, the oldest male always becomes the heir to company my dad owns and it's all brain and studying. From what I've gathered your clearly not the studious type of guy, so.. Why don't we get married and run away? Like maybe go to the honeymoon but don't come back?" You suggest.

"Y/N... I would love to because me becoming the heir will be so stupid for the company but I would leave George behind" he said putting his hand in yours.

"If you won't leave with me then that's fine but I'm not becoming some sort of slave, im staying where ever our honeymoon is and living my life for a little longer, do all the things I've dreamed of doing." You exclaimed pulling your hand away from his. "My parents refuse to let me go to the hot tub we own" you mutter. "One of the things I would love to do and I've seen where we're going and seen if tickets for (your Favorite band) is on sale, and yes, yes they are. I've brought the tickets but it's two weeks after we should be arriving back from the honeymoon. It's up to you what you decide to do" you said standing up and leaving the restaurant going back to Fred's car.
~~~
The wedding was today, Clint had his hand on your back singing quietly. "You're so beautiful. Look and my girl all grown up-" he said whipping his eyes. You look at your two maids and maid of honours. Your cousins "I hate mum, she doesn't have the decency to let me plan my once in a lifetime wedding. Name one thing I had a choice in" you rant as (Your cousin's name) walked over hugging you "At least after this, you can go on that honeymoon" She points out.

Music played softly as the maids walked down the aisle in front of you and Clint. Fred was stood there with George Bill and Charlie. Clint walked you down the aisle before letting you go. You stood opposite Fred, the priest started to talk turning to Fred "Do you take Y/F/N Barton as your lawfully wedded wife till death do us part?" He asks. Fred nods "I do," he said softly.

"Do you Y/F/N Barton take Fred Weasley to be your lawfully wedded husband till death do us part?" He asks turning to you. "I do" you respond smiling as Fred placed the ring on your ring finger. You place his band on his finger. "You may now kiss the bride," The priest said. Fred smiles leaning in lifting the veil out of your face and giving you a soft meaningful kiss