Percy- Remember When Part 2

"I'm not really sure" you replied. "I mean, I.. I'm late.. My period... It is not here yet" You said quietly "Its the end of the month I get it with in the first week" you state quietly.

"We can go town tomorrow and you can get a stick thing" he said

"Stick thing?" You ask giggling "pregnancy test?" You ask.

"Yeah that" he replied light heartedly.

~~~

You had woke up relatively early the next morning. Standing up slowly you walked towards the bathroom running the last few steps throwing up in the toilet. Pushing the door closed with your foot you signed. Sitting up about to stand up properly you kneeled down again throwing up once more. Standing up adventurely you flushed the sick down the toilet. "Y/N? You alright?" A female voice calls out from behind the door. At first you didn't recognise the voice until she spoke again "Y/N?" She said slowly. "Its Fleur" she said in her beautiful French accent.

"I- oh yes fine" You lied rinsing your mouth quickly before grabbing a towel and wiping your mouth on it. Walking out side slowly you noticed the female in-laws there as well as Ginny and Percy.

"You look terrible" Angelina said quietly.

"Thanks for the self esteem boost" you said sarcastically walking back towards Percy's room throwing yourself on to the lumpy bed. Grumbling quietly pulling your legs into a ball.

"Sweetie?" Percy asks gently. "Do you want me to go out and get you a test?" He asks gently. "I can take one of the girls" he said sighing.

Looking up weakly you nodded to lazy to move afraid you'd throw up again. Most pregnant females would only throw up once in the morning and that was it. With you and your family when pregnant you'd all throw up multiple times during the day, often believing you weren't pregnant then finding out you are three months in. Maybe it was your Dads fault calling your mum fat a lot of the time. Their relationship was always toxic.

"Okay I'll be back soon, anything else we need?" He asks gently kissing your head softly.

You shake your head no slowly falling asleep again

Percy's P.O.V

I walked downstairs going to Fleur "Hey uh Fleur, can you come shops with me for Y/N" I ask quietly trying to keep my siblings and in laws out of my business.

Fleur turns to me nodding smiling "Well of course" she replied kindly" walking to the coat rack grabbing a black coat that was to large for her assuming it was Bill's.

As I walked out the door with Fleur a gust of wind knocked me causing me to shiver.

"So what is it your buying?" Fleur asks turning to me.

"Uh a pregnancy test" I replied slightly embarrassed looking at my feet

"Awe Y/N might be pregnant? That's adorable" Fleur said kindly just before we apparated to Diagon ally for the test already knowing they'll have some there as Fleur had brought some not that long ago.

"Do you need anything?" I asked fleur

"No" she replied quickly walking towards a shop "Tests would be in here" she said walking in and looking down shelves picking up a clear blue test "They're muggle ones they'll be better for Y/N as she is a muggle" Fleur explains. nodding I take the tests going to pay for them and then we both head out "Maybe get Y/N some chocolate?" Fleur suggests it'll probably make her feel better" she said.

After half an hour we aparated home to the burrow

Your P.O.V

You sat up in Percy's bed your head against the head board as Angelina and Ginny sat in front of you "Do you need anything?" Ginny asks looking at you smiling shaking your head again you stare at the walls tiredly. "So how did you and Percy meet?" Ginny asks

"Well Percy had came to an old Coffee shop me and my cousin own its always a quiet place. He ordered a coffee and started working on his work. Soon it kind of just became a bit of a pattern. Him coming in and just sitting there. Sometimes I'd sit with him and talk for a while. Then he asked me out" you said sighing.

"So romantic" Angelina said sarcastically

"What happened after?" Ginny asks shoving Angelina slightly.

"We got shut down after a few months, My cousin found out she was pregnant at her third month mark but because she showed no Symptoms she went out and got drunk quiet a bit. Later had a miscarriage" you said sighing.

"Oh I'm sorry" Ginny said sighing. "We didn't know" Ginny mumbles

"Its fine.. Most of my family don't show symptoms of being pregnant till its to late" she mumbles

"Why Don't you just cheek if you miss your period" Angelina asks looking at her nails

"We do now, but to begin with. With my parents my mum had three miscarriages because of my dad saying she was just getting fatter" you said sighing.

"Let's think of something happy" Ginny said loudly.

~three months later~

You sat on your bed with Percy sighing. New had came to you both that you where expecting twins. "How can I ever tell George" Percy whispers laying his head on your shoulder a tear falling onto your shoulder

"Perce.. Why don't you owl him? Wouldn't that be better that saying in person. Tell him that we're expecting twins.. Maybe we name him and Angelina them the godparents to one of them?" You suggest rubbing his back.

"I suppose so" he replied kissing you gently "but let's not name them godparents. Why don't I name two of my friends godparents and you name two of your friends Godparents?" Percy suggested. "I have someone in mind" he said quietly.

"Yeah sure, who though?" You ask rubbing your small belly.

"Well, you've already met one, Penelope Clearwater, and my other friend Oliver Wood" he explained.

"Okay." You reply smiling. "I'll let Y/MF/N the godfather and Y/FF/N the godmother"

~skip to the twins being born~

You sat there smiling it was 2:43am on December 25th two beautiful girls where born. A Christmas gift from heaven. Your cousin was with you as well as Percy and George as he didn't want to miss the new generation twins be born.

Their names
Molly Y/F/N Lily Weasley
And
Lucy Nyphadora Marlene Weasley.

The twin girls where identical already. "They're beautiful" George said rocking little Molly in his arms who was already asleep.