Percy They don't know about us

Percy's arms wrapped around your waist as you sat quietly in the Gryffindor common room going through some complaints about the Weasley twins "Perce...  Fred and George are causing more trouble than ever since we've started spending more time together" You mumble (y/h/c)  falling in front of your eyes before Percy moved it back kissing the top of your head lightly "whats the worse they've done now?" He asks lightly.  The deserted common room from everyone else being asleep.  "They spread several rumors about us and they've pulled a severe prank on Malfoy and panface" I say "the way they're going they're going to get expelled" Percy says running a hand through your hair " If only they'll be smart enough to stop" You mumble.  "Wait what rumor did they start about us?" He asks "they've said that the only reason we're seen together is because you got me pregnant" You say shrugging. "I'll talk to them later today" He says lightly "they don't know about us yet so no one would know" You say confidently.  "Yeah I guess" He says "we should try and sleep" He says looking over at the clock.  "It's 11pm we have positions first thing tomorrow morning" Percy says lightly.  "Ok night" You say moving away.  Quickly leaving a light kiss on his cheek before walking up to your dorm to sleep.

It was a few weeks before Christmas and Percy had asked you to go home with him to meet his family. Of course you had agreed but it was nerve racking for you.  His siblings had gained a dislike to you for being a head girl. It didn't bother you per-say.  It wasn't until Christmas Day you got annoyed by the twins completely.  Them both saying things about your past and your family.  Saying how you shouldn't be in their house.  That was when you where ready to snap. 

Sittin at the table in the burrow with a note pad and pen you started writing down how you felt and started to turn it into a song.  Looking around you see an old piano in the room.  You walk over to the piano and started to play the tune singing the lyrics you've just wrote. 

"People say we shouldn’t be together
We're too young to know about forever
But I say they don’t know what they talk, talk, talkin’ about (Talk, talk, talkin’ about)

'Cause this love is only getting stronger
So I don’t wanna wait any longer
I just wanna tell the world that you're mine boy
Oh

They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the "I love yous"
But I bet you if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us,
They don’t know about the up all nights
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don’t know about
They don’t know about us (They don’t know about us)

Just one touch and I was a believer
Every kiss it gets a little sweeter
It’s getting better
Keeps getting better all the time boy

They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the "I love yous"
But I bet you if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us,
They don’t know about the up all nights
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby, they don’t know about (They don’t know about us)

They don’t know how special you are
They don’t know what you’ve done to my heart
They can say anything they want 'cause they don’t know about us

They don’t know what we do best, that’s between me and you, our little secret

But I wanna tell 'em
I wanna tell the world that you're mine boy

They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the "I love yous"
But I bet you if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us,
They don’t know about the up all nights
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don’t know about

They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the "I love yous"
But I bet you if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us,
They don’t know about the up all nights
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don’t know about
They don’t know about us

They don’t know about us"

As you finish the song you hear a light clap from some people behind you.  "That's amazing honestly amazing" Ginny says looking at you.  "Yeah what ever.  I've got to go" You say grabbing your notebook before aparating out of the burrow. 

Percy's POV

I smile at y/n as Ginny stood in the door way and sigh.  "Yeah what ever.  I've got to go" She says before aparating.  "Oh ok bye then" Ginny says rolling her eyes. "What a rude bitch" Fred mutters under his breath walking in from the door. "You where being polite in saying she was good" I hear Ron say "'they don't know how special you are they don't know what you've done to my heart' I wonder who that's about" Ginny quotes "my beats are on Oliver" George says smuggly "it'll probably be Cedric" Ron says "that's how much of a who-" "-she's not a whore" I snap at Ron "don't even finish that sentence." "She's literally just left for no apparent reason yet your still taking her side" Ginny says "you've all been making her feel like shit.  You've been making her feel worthless of course she's going to leave" I say before aparating out of the house and to Y/NS house.  "They don't know what we do best" I hear her sweet voice.

40 days. C'mon ladz