Bill Weasley~ raised by wolves

Your in your own house when you got the news that your friend had been attacked by your own dad.  You where the daughter to Fenir Greyback a werewolf just like him.  You wouldn't dream of purposely being near people to hurt them.  You where nothing like your dad. 

Infact during the time spent with Bill lead you closer to Remus who had practically adopted you.  As soon as you got the news you had apparated to Shell Cottage where Bill and Fluer lived.  "Oh thank god Y/N your here" Molly says "Fluer walked out on Bill" Molly whispers.  "She doesn't want a monster for a husband" Molly says "what a bi- where is he?" You ask looking at her "upstairs in his bed" She says.  Nodding you head up to his room "Bill" You asks "go away" He growls "you ruin everything Y/N!" He growls. 
"Bill I, was raised by the wolves you should know that I don't follow the rules" I say walking in and going to his bed "look. I can assure you that those cuts aren't going to turn you.  You aren't a monster" You say sitting on his bed "clearly I am" He snapped "look Bill.  They make you look stronger and personally I think flipping hot" You say pushing some hair out of his face "it fits you.  With, the ear ring and hair" You say. 
You hadn't noticed that he was leaning in until you, feel lips meet yours.