percy~ only exception

A/n your Sirius' daughter

It's your 6th year at hogwarts ypur three year anniversary is coming up quickly. Your dad wasn't the most proud of your choice in men.
It happened on your 3 year anniversary.  The two of you where getting needy.  So you done the dirty.
After three weeks you, had started to throw up a lot in the morning and you had missed your period.
It was a Saturday so you went to madam Pomfrey about it.  "Miss Black...  You are expecting twins" She says calmly.  "B-but how?" You, whisper before getting up and heading to the common room.  "I need to tell dad" You think out loud sighing you take some parchment and quil writing simply

"dad,  I'm pregnant with twins.  I need to tell Percy now but anyways it's best you know first"

Sighing I go down to the Owlery and send the letter. I head up stairs and look for Percy who was probably on a patrol with Penelope.  I head to where the two normally are and sigh hearing their voices "just brake up with her.  It's obvious you want me over her" You here Penelope say.  "No Penelope I actually love her over you" He snaps before walking of and heading to where you were standing "oh hey darling" He says wrapping an arm around you "hey perce..." You say.  "You know our anniversary?  What we done? " You ask.  Percy nods "yeah why?" He asks "well...  I'm kind of pregnant with twins" I whisper.  "Oh darling that's great" He says wrapping his arms around you. 

~~~~~~~~~~11 months later~~~~~~~~~
Two healthy twins had been born and was living with Molly and Arthur while you and Percy finish school.  You had named them Avril (Avy for short) and April.  Yours and Percy's relationship was going really well there wasn't any faults in it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~The War~~~~~~~~~~~~
You where standing with Percy and Fred during the war keeping an eye on the two of them.  Looking around you see the wall behind you start to break.  Fred wasn't paying much attention shoving Fred out the way for his twin you sign and relax for a moment before the wall crumbles down

Your heat beat stops. You saved Fred but died while doing so