Dating Ginny weasley would include

Supporting her at her quidditch matches.
♢ If you were a different house than Griffindor you'd wear Ginny's house scarf to support her.

● Playful rivalry between you two if you weren't in Griffindor.
♢ Loser buys the winner a butterbeer in Hogsmeade.

● Ginny would teach you how to play quidditch if you were interested.

● The Weasleys loving you and treating you like part of the family.

● Becoming close friends with The Golden Trio, Luna, Neville and all of the Weasley children.

● Helping each other with magic.

● Ginny thinking of you to summon her patronus.

● Hogsmeade dates.

● Teasing Ginny about the sweater Mrs Weasley knitted for her...until you got one as soon as Mrs Weasley found out you're dating Ginny.
"You look so cute in it (Y/N)."
"....Bugger off Gin."

● Fred and George pranking you when you first started dating Ginny, you earned their approval once you pranked them back.

● Mr Weasley and all Ginny's brothers giving you the talk about how you better not hurt her. ♢ Ginny laughing at the terrified look on your face once they were done giving you the talk. ● Ginny giving you side hugs.

● Ginny kissing you in front of anyone who was flirting with you, after hexing them. (Talk about adding insult to injury)

● Ginny blurting out that she loves you, when she first summoned her patronus.

● Ginny teaching you hexes.

● Quick kisses in between classes.

● Her hexing anyone who says something bad about you.

● Sharing clothes.
•Dealing with homophobic people
♢Ginny hexing them defending you
♢you punching them because they're being idiot because of your house and blood status.
•Getting Married soon after the war
• Fighting because you can't decide what pet you want to get.
♢'No Y/N I want a cat and a dog'
♢'No Ginny I want a fox and a bear'
♢ in the end getting a fox a cat a bear and a dog naming the fox Bouncer the cat called Cuddle she dog called Brownie and the bear called Sunny
● Ginny pulling you towards her by your tie.

● Mrs Weasley bugging Ginny to invite you to the burrow.
♢ Not being allowed to share a room at the burrow, but Ginny sneaks into the room you're staying in anyway.

● Dealing with Over Protective Brother Ron. "Bloody hell they're snogging again Harry."
"They are dating Ron."
♢ Ron chaperoning your dates until Ginny hexed him.

● Checking each other out during quidditch practice.

● If you were a Muggleborn Mr Weasley would ask you so many questions about the Muggle world that Ginny would drag you away.

● Flirting with Ginny to make her blush so hard that her face would match her hair.

● Falling asleep together if you shared a room.

● Chilling in each other's common room.

● Sitting together in shared classes.
♢ Ginny would threaten whoever was currently sitting next to you to move so she could take their place.

● Being the only two in a train compartment because no one can handle how lovey dovey you two are.

● Calling her Ginevra to annoy her.

● Being a part of Dumbledore's Army.

● Fighting side by side in the Battle of Hogwarts.