fred - all i want for Christmas is you

゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 。゚
 ゚・。・゚。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 。゚
。゚゚・。・゚゚。゚・。・゚
゚。 。゚
 ゚・。・゚

゚゚・。・゚゚。

゚。 。゚

 ゚・。・゚。゚゚・。・゚゚。

゚。 。゚

。゚゚・。・゚゚。゚・。・゚

゚。 。゚

 ゚・。・゚

゚゚・。・゚゚。

゚。 。゚

 ゚・。・゚。゚゚・。・゚゚。

゚。 。゚

。゚゚・。・゚゚。゚・。・゚

゚。 。゚

 ゚・。・゚

It was two weeks before Christmas and Hogwarts where all excited about celebrating the time. Well except Slytherin's but that's expected of the house.

Y/n's currently long blue hair fell neatly behind her. All I want for Christmas is you playing in the background as she read a book. It was peaceful in the gryffindor common room for once up until the Weasley twins walked in "hey guys!" One of the twins yells getting everyone's attention "We have an idea for this Christmas" The other twin says. "Oh go on tell us" Angelina says looking over at the twins. The golden trio walking over to hear the chaos. "Everyone gather around" George says "you too Y/N" Fred says looking directly at you as you sat on the arm chair reading still. "Why?" You question coughing slightly "because this is a house plan" George says. "Just go to y/n then" Alicia says standing up and walking towards the couch where you sat peacefully "fine" The twins mumble and walk to where you sat. "So the plan is we should all practice a huge dance for Christmas and then make a gryffindor grand entrance into the great Hall" George says looking st the gryffindors in front of him "yeah that's a great idea and all but you've left it till the last two weeks" You say rolling your eyes. "We're gryffindors we push ourselves" George says sassily. " Ugh fine can you push me down the stairs into the great hall while I'm on a couch?" You question. "Uh sure?" Fred says reluctantly his hands resting atop of his head.

*-*
With in the past two weeks you had managed to practice a whole dance routine to the famous muggle song all I want for Christmas is you. It was crazy for you all. Lee and George had gotten a dance partner for everyone is Gryffindor. You had ended up with Fred witch was amusing for both you and your house watching him mess up. "Ok one last run through then we'll be doing it tomorrow" George says looking over at us all. Fred groans rolling of the couch "we know what we're doing though" He complains. "Then go through it all" Lee replied slyly. Everyone getting into their places to start.

*-*

It was dinner time for the students of Hogwarts. All the houses sat in their usual seats. Everyone there and present except the ones who had gone home. And three certain Gryffindors. Hermione sat with Ron Harry Neville and Ginny making short conversation with them "so at the end of it all Lee putting up mistletoe above them" Ginny says quietly to the others. The key for the twins to push Y/N down the stairs was the beginning of All I want for Christmas is you.
[Play song]

As the upbeat and drums to the famous song comes on the twins pushed You down the stairs Fred jumping on the seat with you. Something that had been added last night. As the couch stopped at the foot of the stairs Fred got of and offered his hand gracefully. The two of you leading the Gryffindors into a dance. A slow Walts to start of with. before Angalina and George going over to a seat sitting under it waiting for the bit where the line "waiting under the mistletoe" Sharing a quick kiss before both running of opposite directions. The Gryffindors headed to the tree where fake Pascales waited for them. Fred walks to you and wraps his arms around you pulling you closer to him. Everyone started slow dancing again with their partner. Alicia Katie and Angalina being left by their partners for a while to have mistletoe hanging above yours and Fred's head as the song finished. The both of you leaning in and giving each other a quick kiss on the lips before the rest of the school started to clap and cheer. "Be my girlfriend" He whispers. You nodded and kiss him again lightly

45 days till Christmas