6 George

You were in your sixth year at Hogwarts with your best friend Fred and your boyfriend George. You had known the two Weasley twins since your first year, you were all placed into the same house and your friendship grew from there.

It was a couple of days before Christmas break and you were just planning on staying at Hogwarts, because your parents had gone to visit your older brother and weren’t going to be home for you to see them.

You knew that George, Fred, Ron and Harry were going back to the Burrow for Christmas.

Even though you had been with George for the past three years, you didn’t like to ask if you could go with George to the Burrow, you preferred to be invited.

George had always been adamant that Molly and Arthur loved you, they were always so kind to you, but that didn’t mean that you wanted to ask to go to the Burrow because you felt like that would be rude.

You were sat in the Gryffindor common room; the Christmas atmosphere was everywhere and you enjoyed it way too much.

Someone sat next to you and you smiled at who it was “Hey Love” George greeted you, putting his arm around your shoulder.

“Hello” you greeted him in response before curling up into his side.

George took a deep breath making you look up at him in curiosity, “So, I wanted to talk to you about something” he suggested but he sounded nervous.

“And what would that something be?” you asked with a smile on your face.

He smiled in response “Do you want to come back to the Burrow this Christmas?” he questioned, still sounding nervous, “I know you are just staying her this time, I don’t want you being on your own at Christmas so I want you to come with me” he explained himself, rambling ever so slightly.

You couldn’t help but find him adorable “I would love to come back to the Burrow. I just didn’t want to ask you, I felt like that would be rude” you told him with a smile.

George sighed and pulled you onto his lap, so that you were facing him “Asking to spend Christmas with me – that is incredibly adorable and sweet, not rude Love” he reassured you which caused you to smile and kiss his nose “You missed my lips Lovely” he told you, smirking as he did so.

You shrugged, “Oh well” you laughed when you spoke, you then went to get off of George’s lap but he kept you there “Let me go” you whined in protest.

George pulled you into him, ignoring your complaints, so you turned to face him in order to say something, but he cut you off with a sweet kiss.

“No PDA!” you heard Fred shout, “Leave my best friend alone Weasley” he joked when the two of you broke apart.

George pouted and looked to his brother “But she's my girlfriend "