Fred

·         Late night drives around London gazing at Christmas lights.

·         Various hot chocolate stops around the city to determine what places               sell the best hot cocoa.

·         Staying up late Christmas Eve to share fond memories of past                         Christmases with each other.

·         Having Christmas movie marathons.

·         Watching all the Home Alone movies together while cuddling on the                 couch.

·         Going on peaceful snowy walks that quickly turn into merciless snowball           fights.

·         Fred climbing up on the roof, determined to string up the bright colored             lights without the use of magic.

·         “Fred I swear to god if you fall off that roof I’m going to kill you!”

·         “Sweetheart, I reckon if I were to fall off the roof, which I won’t, I would           already be dead without your help.”

·         Going out together the day after Thanksgiving to look for a Christmas               tree.

·         “Freddie, don’t you think it’s a little too early to be buying a tree                       already?”

·         “Love, it’s never too early to buy a tree! Now help me pick one out!”

·         Decorating the tree from the bottom to the top with cute little ornaments           and twinkling lights weaved around the branches.

·         “Here Y/n, why don’t you get on my shoulders so you can put the star on            the top.”

·         “What happen to the angel we were going to put on the tree?”

·         “Well why would we need an angel on top of the tree when I’ve got one           right here!” He replies cheekily as he kisses your scarlet cheeks.

·         Helping Fred Christmas shop for his family.

·         Baking Christmas themed sweets together.

·         “Fred! Get out of those cookies! I don’t think your family’s going to be               very happy when we show up with none left!”

·         Excitingly exchanging gifts Christmas morning.

·         “Y/n, darling, you really didn’t have to get me anything. Your love and               wit is enough for me.”

·         Wearing silly Santa hats together and taking pictures.

·         Having a contest to see who has the ugliest sweater.

·         Singing obnoxiously loud and out of key to Christmas songs all the way             up to the Weasley’s family home Christmas day.

·         Fred purposely setting you up to walk under every single mistletoe                   scattered around the house just so he can kiss you.

·         “Well would you look at that babe… a mistletoe. How ironic, you were             just under one only a few minutes before! But it’s no big deal, I don’t               mind receiving kisses from the prettiest girl in the world.”

·         Mailing out silly Christmas cards.

·         Receiving the famous Weasley Christmas sweater from Molly.

·         Snuggling together with a blanket wrapped tightly around the both of               you as you exchange silly memories.

·         “I love you so much, Y/n. More than you will ever understand. Merry                 Christmas, darling.”

41 days