Prologue: part 2

Aang's Dream

Silk like sheets clung to the body of the woman beside him. She was the definition of perfect. Her (h/c) hair splayed across the pillows creating a halo around her head. Even with the sheets an top of her he could already tell she had an overall perfect structure.  

"Take a picture, Aang. It will last longer." she mumbled into her pillow.

The older Aang chuckled. "Is it such a crime for a man to look upon his beautiful wife face?" 

"N-no...But I'm trying to sleep." Her tired eyes met his.

Her eyes were the most exotic he has ever seen. The orbs were a (e/c) color, and put diamonds to shame. She was beautiful.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She whispers

"How else should I look at you? After all, You have captured my heart in your hands." 

She smiles lightly 

 "I think I just feel in love all over again."

End of Aang's dream

Aang woke up in a cold sweat. These dreams had been going on for about a week. He knew who the woman was. She was the Cytherea. His Cytherea. Even though Aang has never met the Cytherea in this life so far, anyone could already tell he was smitten with her.

Third person pov

"Aang, we need to go meet the higher monks." Gyatso breaks the concentrated silence.

"I guess it's finally time." The young Avatar sighed. He knew it wouldn't be long before the the monks would send him off to train with the Water tribe.

Aang noticed that Gyatso was not joking with him on his way to the council as he normally would. This had the Avatar concerned. His mentor looked worried about something. He was shaken from his thoughts as Gyatso put a hand to his chest to stop him from walking. He hadn't realized that the monk had quit walking.

"Aang, why don't you wait right here for a moment, hm?" Gyatso smiled 

"Okay."

The monk smiled and began walking to the courtyard that was surrounded by vines. The council had already started when he got there. He knew what was going on. The other day he had overridden one of the elder monk's decisions about Aang's training. He had made it very clear that he was Aang's guardian and that a child had a right to be exactly that: a child.

"It has come to our attention Gyatso that Aang MUST start assuming his role as Avatar. With this being said we must remove Aang from your care and send him to the Western temple." The lead monk simply stated.

"You cannot do this. I will not allow you to separate Aang from me." Gyatso growled as he stood up and began to walk away. He was going to let Aang know what was going on.

Aang's pov

I stood in shock for a moment from my hiding place amongst the trees. They were not only going to take me away from my father figure, but my home as well. They had no idea what this meant to me. I would be alone with no one because everyone would avoid me due to my role in the world. I was going to be alone.

Later on at night it was already decided. I already decided. If they wanted me to go somewhere else so bad then I will go. I will run away, and forget I was ever the Avatar. I would find the Cytherea and we would lead on normal, peaceful lives with no Avatar business in the way. 

I wrote a letter to Gyatso explaining my plan and how sorry I am for leaving him here. I placed the letter on my bed with Gyatso's name facing upwards.

I took my glider and flied out of my window. I stopped at the bison stables and brought out Appa.

"Come on boy, we're leaving." Appa let out a low grumble as I hopped on his back.

"Yeah, I know boy. I'll miss this place too." I sigh, and say, "Yip yip."

We soar into the sky, I look back and sigh again.

A few hours later I look into the sky ahead, the dark clouds rolling in, thunder and lightning quickly follow. Me and Appa soon get stuck in the storm, and my yells mix with the dangerous laugh of the sky. 

Me and Appa get devoured by a wave, and I reach for Appa's reins. After failing to reach them, I follow my instincts and smash my fist together, my arrow tattoos and eyes started glowing. While in my unconscious state, I bended the water around us so Appa and I were inside a hollow ice sphere. And we stayed in that position for a hundred years.

Back at the temple, Gyatso's pov

I sit down in the center of my room, accepting my fate. Most of the air benders have already perished, and I am ready to be with them. I am ready to be with our ancestors and our pupils.

Aang I hope you know you are like the son I never had. Good luck.

End of Prologue: part 2

A/N: Hello to all the people who can bear my horrid writing! I am really enjoying writing this so far, and I thought since nobody ever does a Gyatso point of view, I felt it was only fair. So please give me some feedback. It is greatly appreciated! 

All so, regarding the beginning of this part, I may get comments saying stuff such as, "I'm not beautiful." And "I'm not perfect."  

Everyone is beautiful. You might not see it, but others do. You deserved to be loved. I don't care if you have an hourglass figure or not. I know what it's like to not feel beautiful, I know what it's like to hate your body. I can relate if you have ever felt that you are undeserving of the love or affection you are given. But you deserve every bit of it. 

Much love, 

I-swear-Im-innocent

(1009 words)