Chapter 4; The Hopping Llamas

(Y/N) POV

I open up the book, now noticing the title. It was large and leather-bound, the title being highlighted in bright, bold letters. As I open the book, I let my eyes wander over to the title.

The book was called The Past, Present, and Future of Two Kindred Souls.

I open up to the first page, the heading introducing the chapter as The Avatar and The Cytherea.

  "For hundreds of thousands of years there has always been an Avatar, the soul of nature that is reincarnated into the world over and over again, each life line different from the one before, never repeating. The Avatar has been born into each of the four nations more than once, and probably closer to about a thousand times each. The soul has been both male and female, and has long learned the trails and errors of each sex. But there is another soul whom has wandered the world just as long as the Avatar. This soul is called the Cytherea.

The Cytherea is a human spirit incarnate. The soul is the opposite in many ways from the Avatar, they are however destined to be together. The Cytherea is the universal equal to its opposite, and can often be found with the Avatar, regardless if they are on an adventure or not. In most instances, the two become lovers. They have been together since the beginning of time. The Cytherea balances the Avatar as the Avatar balances the world. The job as the Cytherea and the Avatar are both hard and tiring, but together can help each other through the hard times and complete their roles in destinies."

I skip over to the next page, the title stating The Bond.

"Because of the bond the Cytherea and the Avatar have, the Cytherea is rendered as weaker, and is often sought out by men whom want to make the Avatar useless. This is the explanation as to why the Avatar is so protective of the Cytherea." I only read the first paragraph, then skipped to the next page once again.

This time the page is titled as The Cycle.

"The Avatar is reincarnated into each nation once its time on the cycle. The cycle goes as such, Air, Water, Earth, then Fire. The Cytherea's cycle is different. The Cytherea's cycle is one element before the Avatar's, and starts with Water, then goes to Earth, Fire, and finally, Air." I only get through that paragraph before I am interrupted by the screams of joy and laughter from Aang, versus the scream of terror and unexpected astonishment from my siblings. 

I laugh at their faces before yelling out in surprise as Aang hops off his hopping llama and pulls me up with him into the pouch of another. We squish in with the three baby hopping llamas, waking them from their sleep. One of the three opens its eyes, which consist of a blue iris, with no black pupil giving it a look of innocence. 

I scream once again as Aang launches the both of us onto the back of one hopping llama. The llama bounces along with its comrades, and we hop off just in time to see the pack jump their way through the river to the other side.

I laughed in joy and jump up in down while clinging on Aang's arm. Katara smiled lovingly at me while Sokka stared dumbly at the herd of hopping llamas across the rivers.

"That was so much fun!" I squeal loudly, capturing the attention of my brother.

"Yeah well, we still have to ride the Flying Hog Monkeys. So calm yourself, women." I ignore Sokka's comment and drag the boys by the hand to Appa, who was already preparing himself for the flight.

Once on Appa, Aang sits himself at the head and takes his reigns and yells "Yip yip!" 

As we ascend into the sky I pull out my book. Katara looks at it curiously and asks, "What is that?"

"You'll find out." I smile knowingly as she sighs in annoyance and rolls her eyes before bursting into a soft giggle.

I giggle along with her until the laughter stops and I tell her, "I love you, you know that, right Katara?" 

She smiles lovingly at me once more, and grabs my hand before lightly squeezing it and saying. "You know I love you more?" She sends me a cheeky grin and I return it, snuggling in my sisters shoulder as I doze off.

A/N: Next chapter is also a filler, but hey, sister bonding time!

Much love,

I-swear-Im-innocent

(765 words)