Distant (Jackson)

Jackson Wang
Got7
Angst, Fluff

Jackson has been so distant lately and you don't know why. He doesn't tell you he loves you anymore, doesn't say he misses you, he doesn't even look at you anymore.

You both have been together for 2 years and you figured you could tell each other everything but apparently not.

You've been thinking about breaking up with Jackson because it keeps crossing your mind. But you decided to talk to the guys first.

"Guys can I talk to you? Jackson has been extremely distant lately and I'm really thinking about ending it so we don't have to go through this."

"I don't know why he's being distant.  I noticed it too", Jinyoung said.

"Then should I break up with him?" You asked frantically looking at him.

"Wait. Let's try and come up with a plan," BamBam said, "What if we make him jealous?"

"Jealous?"

"Yeah that could work. Jackson hyung is bound to react to jealousy," Yugyeom said smiling.

"I don't know guys. Those plans don't always work out."

"Just give it a try," BamBam said. You stayed silent still contemplating the idea in your crammed head.

"Come on. Just try it ok? It will probably give you closure. You  never know until you try," Jinyoung patted your back as you talked.

"Fine I'll try it but only once ok?" They all agreed and you continued to come up with the plan.

Everyone thought it would be a good idea to get Jackson then go out for the day to commence with the plan.

You all arrived at the mall and started walking to different stores until Yugyeom grabbed your hand.

You glanced to Jackson to see that he was looking down at your's and Yugyeom's hand in confusion.

Just then you were tugged towards a window, with dresses, along with everyone else.

"(Y/N) this would look amazing on you. Even though you're naturally beautiful", Jinyoung, who decided to join in, said though he wasn't lying.

You saw Jackson clench his fist however he still didn't say anything which kind of irritated you.

The whole rest of the day at the mall, the guys have been flirting with you and doing little gestures but Jackson still didn't do anything.

When you stepped inside you closed the door and locked before being yanked around.

"What are doing Bamㅡ" You were shocked to silence as BamBam smashed his lips onto yours and basically shoved his tongue down your throat.

You heard a chorus of gasps until you were snatched away from BamBam. You looked up to see Jackson with fire in his eyes.

In the blink of an eye you were pulled upstairs and thrown on the bed.

"I've tried to hold it in but I can't anymore. This has been going on too long so I'm going to claim what's mine" Jackson said in the most seductive voice you've ever heard.

You were both laying on your backs trying to catch your breath after the most intense sex you've ever had.

"Babe?" Jackson turned side ways to look at you. You hummed in response and also turned sideways.

"I'm really sorry for acting this way. I didn't mean to be to rough and act so coldly. It's just...So many comments have been coming in that you're too good for me and I honestly think so too. You're so amazing and I'm just me."

You sat up a little and placed Jackson's head on your chest before running your fingers through his hair.

"Do you hear my heart? It only beats for you ok? I love you only. I promise that no matter what anyone says I love you." Jackson snuggled in your chest before lifting his head.

"I'm so going to kill BamBam. Can I make love to you this time? I want to erase everything off of you that belongs to them".

You laughed before nodding and continuing your long night.

*****
Thank you Princessjasmine10132 for requesting. Hope you enjoyed♡