Matchmaker Failed Pt.2 (RM)

Kim Namjoon
BTS
Fluff

You started pacing around your living room. You were nervous to tell your friend what happened.

Many things were running through your mind. You didn't know if she'd by mad, sad, or both.

In the middle of your pacing you heard a knock on your front door. You nervously walked over to it before opening it.

"Hey" you greeted (Y/F/N) softly. She smiled at you before closing the door and sitting on the couch with you.

"Hey. So what's going on?"

You fiddled with the rings on your finger before taking a deep breath and turning towards her.

"Okay (Y/F/N) I don't know how to tell you this and I really don't want you to be mad at me but-"

She placed a hand over your knee that was bouncing furiously and smiled at you.

"It's okay girl, I already know. I overheard everything when I was coming back for something I left."

You rubbed your hands over your face before groaning out load.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know things were gonna turn out this way and I just hate this guilty feeling"

"You have no reason to feel guilty sis. I'm not mad at you or him and love just can't be controlled. I'm willing to give him up for his and your happiness." She said as your brows furrowed.

"But I don't like him like that (Y/F/N)"

"Are you sure? Have you ever really thought about it? I mean you two are really close"

Your mind suddenly wondered off in thought. Did you like him? That's not something you ever thought you'd be asking yourself.

"Go after your man girl" She laughed while pushing you. You laughed with her before hugging her close.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"I promise and besides I'm sure you two would be a cuter couple anyway", she laughed.

-

Before your friend left she told you to text RM and let him know how you're feeling.

You reached in your pocket before texting him: I'm willing to give this thing a try if you are Joon. I've talked to (Y/F/N) and everything's cleared up.

You shortly got an excited response back from him saying that she also went to him and sorted everything out so there's no awkwardness.

After that day Namjoon took you on multiple dates and you fell for him through the multiple amazing memories you've made together.

You two became a couple shortly after with the upmost love and support from your friend and Yoongi, who got together after he confessed to liking her a long time ago and watching her love for Namjoon at a distance which no longer existed.

You and Joon went on to make multiple memories that would never be forgotten.

Hope you liked this long and overdue part 2.❤️