The Quiet One (Mark)

Another one from my other book but edited *Shrug* Coming with more soon. If you have a ⚠️REQUEST⚠️ read the very first chapter. If they aren't there they will not be taken I'm sorry!!!

Mark Tuan
GOT7
Fluff

You have always been a major key with helping Got7. You were a co-choreographer who usually helped them with dances and sometimes even gave them inspiration for lyrics.

You loved all of the boys like they were family. Except for one in particular. Mark Tuan... Oh how much you were in love with that boy and just wanted to be with him.

You don't know what draws you to him. Maybe how passionate he is, or how he seems quiet but is actually wild and fun around his members. However you noticed lately that he's been more quiet than usual around you.

You thought maybe he just doesn't care for you that much or something like that, but you just left it alone cause you didn't want to start anything.

Right now you were sitting in the corner of the practice room plugging in the aux cord, getting ready to start. You didn't want to wear anything fancy so you just kept it plain and simple.

As you stood up you glanced over at Mark and noticed that he was staring at you

As you stood up you glanced over at Mark and noticed that he was staring at you. You smiled and he just looked down. The smile dropping from your face as you shrugged.

"OK! Guys let's get started. First I'm gonna show you then we'll learn it step-by-step K?" You yelled. "Alright Ms. Sassy", Jackson said mockingly.

You playfully rolled your eyes before starting the music.

You noticed that Mark would either look down or turn his head whenever you danced to his part, but you just kept going. Once you finished everyone clapped and then you started practicing.

~~~ Time Skip ~~~

It was near the end of practice and you were tired and ready to go home. You suddenly felt the urge to pee so you got up and headed toward the bathroom. You were walking past the dressing room when you heard talking.

"I just don't get it", you heard Mark's voice, "How can someone be so beautiful and sexy when they're wearing such casual clothes. The way her brown skin glows, her dancing, her everything. Idk what's wrong with me Jinyoung....I think I fell in love with (Y/N). But I'm just too shy to even make eye contact with her."

A gasp left your lips. I'm Shooketh you thought. You were processing everything when you remembered that you still had to pee and ran off.

When you finished you came back out in hunt for Mark. You went back to the practice room and seen him sitting down on the floor in front of the mirror.

You quickly rushed over there while he was still looking down. You lowered down to his level, grabbed his face with two hands, and smashed your lips on his.

At first he was taken back but then eased into the kiss. You heard cat calls and whistles and pulled away playfully glaring at the guys.

You turned back to Mark. "You don't have to be shy around me ok? I'm in love with you too and I want us to be together. So what do you say?" He then started pouting.

"What?" You asked. "I was supposed to be the one to ask you that". You giggled softly, "Its okay, it doesn't make you any less of a man". He smiled at you then pecked your lips. "Okay baby💜".

*****
I'm trying to update guys! And don't forget about the requests!!!!!