Sunshine #2 (Ateez)

Fluff

You laughed while your hands were covering your cheeks out of astonishment.

"Say it again hwa"

"ᴹᵃᵐᵃ~"

You squealed and jokingly passed out on the couch. Seonghwa laughed softly while playfully pushing your shoulder.

You all were currently in Australia for the shooting of their show and today was an off day so everyone had the opportunity to lounge in the beautiful house that was provided for you all.

You suddenly felt arms around your shoulder. You turned and looked at Yunho as he hugged you from behind and started pulling on one of your curls then releasing it, watching it bounce back.

"What's our sunshine #2 doing?" He said as he sat next to you and Seonghwa on the couch. You rolled your eyes at the nickname they always tease you with before speaking.

"Aren't you supposed to be helping Joong cook?" You said pointing at him.

"Yesss. I'm just taking a break". He said with a bright smile on his face while you just shook your head.

"This is why the Gordon Ramsey meme of you guys was so accurate". He giggled before laying his head on your shoulder.

You let him lay there for a couple minutes before patting his thigh.

"Okay up. You too Hwa. Let's go see if the guys need any help"

The guys call you 'Sunshine #2' because you literally are the sun that shines bright on their dark days and make them instantly feel better.

You're '#2' because Yunho is known as the sunshine of the group and he teases you about coming second to him ALL the time.

You entered the kitchen to see Jongho cutting apples for Joongs pie, Wooyoung and San throwing flour at each other, Hongjoong reaching for ingredients while Mingi stood over him laughing at his struggles, and finally Yeosang just sitting on the chair and judging them.

"OKAY first of all: Jongho you can literally break the apples with your hands instead of wasting dishes, WooSan can you guys stop flirting and clean this up before one of you slip and I have to take you to the hospital, Mingi stop being mean and help your adorable leader, and Yeosang....well done as usual"

"Yes moooooom" you heard San, Wooyoung, Mingi, and Jongho say. You glared at them because they know you hate when they call you that.

"Hey! Are you trying to steal my job??" you heard Seonghwa say next to you. You turned to him with your hands on your hips before smiling.

"Maybe you should do your job better" you heard the rest of the members laugh and clown Seonghwa as he gasped loudly.

"Oh wow. My own child revolting against me. Heart been broke so many-"

"Oh my god Hwa! Who taught you that??" You stopped him from continuing and fake gagged. "Never ever say that again".

He stuck his tongue out at you before heading off to the table with Yunho. You laughed at them before walking over to Hongjoong as he was placing the pie in the oven.

"Need any help Joong?" You said as wiped some pie filling off his lip. You laughed at the face he made when he realized he was caught.

"Haha thank you and nope. This just needs to sit in here for a few minutes but the rest of the food is done so we can go ahead and eat now."

"Aye aye captain" You said as you saluted and marched off. You heard him laugh before you both reached the table where everyone else was.

As you were eating, you looked at the 8 boys around you and couldn't help your heart from skipping a beat. You loved moments like these with everyone and couldn't be happier. The boys have been working so hard and they deserved this break with their members, their family. Which they consider you a part of which warmed your heart every time they reminded you. You smiled as one thought came to your head:

This food good as hell.

(I'm playinnn😭😭😭)

You smiled as one thought came to your head:

I love these boys.