Trust (Wooseok)

Jung Wooseok
Pentagon
Fluff

Let's say you were casually standing at your locker and you were reaching for your book when some girl came up to you.

You instantly rolled your eyes as you had seen who came up to you.

"Yes Nancy, What can I help you with today?" You said in a sarcastic tone before she put her hand on your arm.

"I'm telling you (Y/N) I saw him with some girl earlier and they were being really close and I'm pretty sure I saw them kiss."

You looked at her before grabbing her hand, which was on your arm, and placing it at her side and again reached for the book you needed.

"Okay, Thanks for the info Nancy, I'll see you later"

"Aren't you bothered? Aren't you gonna do something?"

"If you mean break up with Wooseok then no I will not. Bye~"

With that you walked away with her whining behind you. You shook your head before walking to your next class before lunch.

...

It was finally lunch and you reached the table that you usually sit at with Wooseok and a few of you guys' friends.

"I'm exhausted!" You said leaning your head on Woo's shoulder as he leaned his on top of yours.

"Again?" You just nodded and lifted your head up. "Wtf is their problem? I don't know why they are trying so hard"

"I dont know either. They act like there aren't a thousand other kids at this school"

Ever since you two started dating, Nancy has always came up to tell you something bad about Wooseok while her brother would go and tell Wooseok something bad about you.

However the good thing about it is that, you trust Wooseok with all your heart and he trusts you with all his heart.

"You never know, maybe they'll never stop but I know one thing, I'll never stop loving and trusting you", He said looking you in the eye.

"Ew! The cheese is real!" You looked over at Edawn before shoving a piece of bread in his mouth.

"You have no room to talk mister 'I've been dating Hyuna for two years now'" He immediately shut up after that with Hui dying of laughter. (I'm so insanely happy for them. Finally!)

"Anyway, I know, I love and trust you so much too Woo". You gave him a peck on the lips before continuing to eat and laugh with your friends.