Crush (Hyunjin)

Hwang Hyunjin
Stray Kids
Fluff

"Shit!" You whisper-yelled as you flung your body around the corner. After a few seconds you turned your head and peeked around the corner to see Hyunjin walking again.

Hyunjin.... Your crush.

Are you a stalker? No

... Maybe

...Pretty much

Anyone else would classify you as a stalker but you don't so that's all that matters. Now following hyunjin around isn't a normal thing you do. Today is just a special day.

You and hyunjin are pretty chill with each other. It's not like you talk on a regular basis but you two had to do a lab project together so you aren't completely strangers.

Your crush on hyunjin has been going on way before you were even lab partners, luckily you managed to keep yourself from freaking out.

However today you were going to try and bring yourself to confess to him. How you were going to do it, that's what you didn't know.

So far all you had was to walk up to him and make a fool of yourself but hey, I can't blame you.

Because you were thinking so much, you didn't even realize that hyunjin was gone and out of your sight.

"Where the hell did he go?" You mumbled to yourself. You huffed, upset with yourself that yet again you didn't get to do it.

You turned around and started walking before almost shitting yourself because of who was in front of you.

The one and only, Hwang Hyunjin. Standing there with a goofy grin on his face, tilting his head sideways.

"Hi (Y/N)" He said smiling at you with a mischievous look in his eyes.

"Hi Hyunjin"

"What are you doing there?"

"What?"

"Are you stalking me?"

"No!"

"It's funny how you're going in my direction when your class is all the way on the other campus"

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"Oh really? Oh I could've sworn that there was this beautiful girl following me around all day but I guess not. Welp see you later"

Hyunjin started walking away before you grabbed his hand and gently tugged it so he'd turn around.

He spun around with yet again another bright and beautiful smile on his face before intertwining your hands and lacing your fingers together.

You looked down at your intertwined hands before feeling heat run through your body before looking him in the eye.

"Did you just call me beautiful?"

"Ah so it was you following me around"

You cursed inside your head realizing you outed yourself. You were about to say something before Hyunjin leaned down and kissed your forehead.

"You are indeed beautiful. And no one in the comments better say they aren't."

'The comments? Wtf is he talking about? You thought.

"I know you wanted to meet today to confess but I wanted to do it first so here I am. So my beautiful queen would you do me the honor of making me your king?"

You laughed lightly before kissing him on the cheek.

"Of course you can be my king"

You both smiled at each other before leaning in and sharing a sweet kiss.

One of Many