Love Me (Chani)

Kang Chan-hee

SF9

Fluff (Might puke by how cheesy I made this Lmao)

Yet again, you got another cute note in your locker.

'Your smile always brightens up the room, especially the one in my heart'

You snorted and smiled at the cute note already knowing who it was from before walking to your class. You sat down and noticed your 'best friend', Chani, smiling wide in your direction.

"What did you do this time?" He put his hand over his chest acting hurt.

"I'm shocked that you would immediately assume I did something. Can't I just smile at my pretty 'best friend'?"

You laughed shaking your head.

"(Y/n)! I know you see my notes~"

"I don't know what you're talking about", You already know that it's Chani because he makes it so obvious.

You like Chani as well and he knows that but you just like to play with him and he likes the chase so he plays along too.

"Fine! You can deny all you want. I will make you admit you love me one day!" You laughed before lightly hitting his arm for having the whole class turn around and look at you two.

~~~

It has been 2 days since what Chani said and what you're seeing at the moment will remind you to never doubt what Chani says.

Here you are in the middle of the cafeteria in front of a giant stuffed animal and a projection screen with various selfies of yourself, some with Chani in them.

Everyone in the cafeteria was looking just as shocked as you. Suddenly the lights dimmed down and you could here the beginning of Marry You by Bruno Mars play on the speaker.

Just then a light appeared revealing Chani holding a microphone while singing one of your favorite songs.

You couldn't contain your huge smile as Chani slowly descended the stairs and headed towards  you. Everyone in the cafeteria was cheering for you two while singing along.

The song finally came to an end as he stood in front of you. He took your hand in his before speaking in the mic.

"(Y/N) I know for a fact you can't deny it now. I told you I would prove my love for you and now I am. So please for the love of everything, love me and say you'll be mine?"

He pulled a bouquet of roses from his back before holding it in front of you as everyone cheered loudly. You laughed and smiled before answering him.

"Fine! Guess I can't hold it up for long. I love you too Chan Chan." You kissed him in front of everyone causing a big ruckus of roars and cheers.

From that moment on, you two became the most known couple in the school and luckily no one tried to hate on you two.

You've shared so many great memories together and will continue on.

*****

I'm being honest guys I don't know!!!

I still appreciate it so much and am glad many people are enjoying this.

Keep supporting! Love you all!