Starbucks (S.Coups)

🎓Gender Neutral Imagine🎓

Choi Seung Cheol
Seventeen
Fluff

Coups's POV

I swear sometimes I just want to quit this job. But I need money so I'm still here.

I'm not usually the one who closes shop but Xuimin had something urgent to take care of so I just went with it.

I don't even remember what time it is and the smell of coffee is going to drive me insane soon.

All I want to do is just lock up and go home and sleep all my worries away.

As I was wiping the last counter....mind you the LAST ONE! I heard the bell to the shop ring indicating that the door was opened.

Whyyyyyy????

I was about to give a piece of my mind to this person before I made eye contact with them.

Woah...

"Hey I'm sorry to be that person and come a minute before closing but could you spare like 5 more minutes?"

I stumble over my words trying to figure out what to say to this beautiful person in front of me.

"Uh Yeah sure. What would you like?"

"Caramel frappuccino... Grande please?"

I started making the drink and tried to keep my cool and not mess up, which seemed to be happening alot today, before I heard a voice.

"What's your name by the way?"

"Seungcheol but my friends call me S.Coups. What about you?" I asked as I finished the drink and turned around to hand it to this mystery person.

"(Y/N) but I go by (Y/N/N) most of the time", (Y/N) said smiling towards me.

"That's a very nice (😉) name"

"Thank you! Yours is too," (Y/N) looked over at the clock on the wall before turning towards me again, "Do you maybe have an extra 5 minutes?"

I grinned wide before nodding my head and taking a seat.

And that was how I met the love of my life at Starbucks