So Much More (Jaehyun)

Jung Jaehyun
NCT
Slight angst / FLUFF

A sigh left your lips as you played with one of the box braids littered on your head. You were frustrated, yes but also a little sad.

Here's the thing. Sex with Jaehyun is surreal and you can honestly say it's the best sex you've ever had. But when it becomes an everyday, every hour thing...it almost looses its magic.

It's not that you don't love it anymore. It just seems like that's all he ever wants you for now. You're starting to question whether he loves you, or just your body.

"Love, what's wrong?" You hear the husky voice of the said boy sitting next to you on the bed, his naked body covered by the sheets.

This caused you to snap out of it and realize that you were just siting up and staring at the door. You turned around to face him and the look on your face made him sit up at the seriousness of the situation.

"Jae I need to talk to you about something", he grabbed your hand and intertwined your fingers, a small smile making its way on your face.

"Of course. What is it?" He leaned over and started placing kisses on your shoulder which reminded you about the reason of the conversation in the first place.

"This", you motioned to yourself then him, "I love sharing moments like this with you but it's starting to seem like you just want my body Jae. I know you say you love me and I believe you, it's just you constantly want to fuck. When you're jealous, stressed, angry, or whatever, and now I don't even remember the last time we made love."

Throughout your rant you could see his eyes widen and the deep frown forming on his face. He looked like he had just been slapped in the face. And that's what your words did to him.

It made him reflect on all the times he's come home and just thrown you on the bed, not even explaining anything. He just never thought about it and now that he is, it's really sinking in.

"Oh my god", he breathed out before placing his forehead on your shoulder. "I'm so sorry princess. I never realized how often this was going on and I didn't take your feelings into account. You're so much more than that to me. I feel like I've been taking advantage of you and I'm really sorry. Please forgive me."

You felt your shoulder get wet and brought your hand up to run your fingers through Jaehyun's hair. He leaned into your touch while whispering various sorry's over and over.

"Hey..shhh baby", you whispered and placed a kiss on his forehead. "I'm okay. You aren't taking advantage of me. I just want us to have days where we just sit and talk or eat and watch movies. I love you Jae and I just want us to appreciate each other's company not just each other's body".

You looked down to see him looking at you with sparkling eyes. His body completely taken over by love and adoration for you. He leaned up and placed a soft kiss on your lips.

"I love you so much and you're so smart princess. I promise from now on we'll always have days like that. As long as I have you with me, I'm fine with whatever we do. I love you so much".

"I love you too Jae"