Woman Up (Irene)

Do you guys have any requests? This book is slowly dying so it's not gonna make it that far. It will be ending soon😭

Bae Joo-hyun
Red Velvet
Hinted Smut

It's not easy having a crush on Irene. In fact, it seemed like the hardest thing in the world. Especially considering she's your best friend's group mate.

She just had this stone cold face which gives you chills whenever you make eye contact with her. You knew she was a big baby and sweetheart under it all but you couldn't help but feel small (and slightly turned on) under her gaze.

Your best friend, Yeri, is the only one you've told and she constantly tries to tell you to woman up and confess to Irene. The absolute disrespect am I right? So inconsiderate.

You're currently glaring at Yeri on the far left side of the practice room because she gave you another lecture on "womaning up" to Irene, quite loudly might you add.

After you felt like you burned enough holes in the side of her head your eyes shifted straight in front of you but quickly averting while you tried to keep your breath steady.

Oh my godddd. I did NOT just make eye contact with Irene. She wasn't already staring at me right? No no I can't get ahead of myself

You looked back over and locked eyes with her again. The corner of her mouth twitched upward into a smirk before you saw what looked like a chuckle leave her then she looked away.

Shit I'm dying

You looked over and saw Yeri making a Lenny face and you mouthed a threat to her making a silent promise in your head that you would hurt her.

For a couple of hours you watched them practice and tried not to noticeably fan yourself at how hot Irene looked while they were dancing before they soon took a break.

Right when you were starting to calm down Yeri had the "brilliant" idea of doing a random dance, everyone agreeing shortly after.

God bless her soul when I end her

Everything was going fine until Trouble Maker by Trouble Maker came on. You and Yeri always jokingly do this dance together so you shot up to do it with her but she pushed Irene your way and started doing it with Joy instead.

Irene grabbed your hand and danced as Hyunseung while you danced as Hyuna. During the arm part her face got EXTREMELY close to yours and you almost fainted. Shortly after, the part came up where you had to rock your hips together.

With everyone else distracted while dancing with their partners she placed her hands on your hips and rocked your hips together to the beat before leaning down and whispering in your ear softly, causing you to feel butterflies in your stomach and...elsewhere.

"It's okay, we can woman up together right love?"