I'm sorry (Suga)

Min Yoongi
BTS
Fluff

"Why didn't you just feed him like I asked you too!?"

"He's not my dog!"

"If we live together, he's still apart of your responsibility!"

"Omg you're unbelievable!"

Currently you and Yoongi were arguing because your dog got sick because Yoongi didn't take proper care of him while you were gone.

He always complains that you're to attached to the dog anyway and he doesn't know why it has to be treated so specially.

"Why can't you just be considerate of my feelings Yoong?"

"He's just a dog ok? Chill out, he's perfectly fine. I don't know why you're so attached to him."

"Fine! You wanna know!? He was my grandma's dog ok? He's the last thing left I have of her other than this necklace. Ok?! Now you know. He means the world to me just like my grandma did so don't sit there and tell me to chill out! It hurts ok?!"

You slumped down on the couch and cried as Yoongi quickly paced to you.

"Babe, how come you never told me?" He asked kneeling down in front of you and pulling you in for a hug.

You sobbed as Yoongi held you and let you cry your tears out that you've been holding back for years.

"I'm sorry baby. I wish you would have told me. I'm so sorry, but I know your grandma is so proud of you by how dedicated you are. You're the perfect mom. I love you and again I'm so sorry."

You lifted your head to look at him before he wiped your tears and pecked your forehead.

"It's ok. I've just kept it bottled in for so long. I'm sorry for yelling so much-" He cut you off with a sweet kiss.

"No more apologizing ok? I want you to cheer up because she's watching over you now ok? I love you so much. Let's watch some movies K?"

You nodded back towards him smiling before your dog jumped on his lap and you laughed as he licked Yoongi face.

You smiled content with how everything turned out then continued watching movies all day and your PJs and eating snacks.

*****
Sorry @-sugababee if it isn't exactly what you wanted but I tried lol. Hope you enjoyed❤