Kitchen (Chanyeol)

Park Chanyeol
EXO
Fluff

Your eyes cracked open after awakening from your deep, so called, "nap". You looked around the room trying to process where you were when you smelt food coming from the kitchen.

You then "ahh"d as you remembered you're at Chanyeol's house. You got up and exited the bed, Chanyeol's shirt hanging around your upper thigh.

You made your way to the stairs and prayed that you'd make it safely. After a couple of stumbles from sleep, you finally made it to the kitchen to see Chanyeol cooking.

He turned around and let out a yelp before clutching his chest. You laughed before hugging him slightly.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you Yeolie", you said while calming down your laughter.

"You almost gave me a heart attack (Y/N) but look! I'm finally successfully cooking"

"Ohh look at my baby improving. Here let me help you". He nodded and you went to the speaker before turning on 'Outro : Ego' by Hope.

You danced your way back over to Chanyeol and he laughed before dancing around with you.

You both continued to finish cooking the food while goofing around and just having a good time.

After you finished, you both fixed your food and ate while watching your favorite show.

When you were done, Chanyeol grabbed your plates and headed to the kitchen. The episode ended and you went to kitchen to see him doing the dishes.

You went to him and back hugged the giant. You felt him shake as he let out a chuckle.

"I love you, you know that"

He dried his hand before turning around and placing a kiss on your forehead and wrapping his arms around your shoulders.

"Yes and I also love you very much"

Quarantine has been hard to get adjusted to, but with Chanyeol by your side, it made things a lot better. (I wish🤧 lmao)