The photo shoot (JB)

IM Jaebum
GOT7
Smut
*I need more ideas now guys*

JB and I are back at it again with another photo shoot. We've recently been doing a lot and I honestly just think JB wants to see me up close.

"Come right here and lay down like the french girl thing...? Whatever you know what I mean".

You busted out laughing before going in your designated area. You lied down in your outfit that was for the shoot which was a very sexy dress that looked amazing on you. 

You knew your body drove JB wild but it was for the shoot. You just hoped he could keep it professional so you could just finish.

You noticed that as he was taking pictures, he was paying for attention to your curves. Especially the ones in the back. 

You sighed as you knew this would eventually happen.

"Come on lover boy. I guess we'll just have to get someone else to help with the shoot."

He smirked before quickly throwing the camera to the side and heading towards the couch you were on. 

He climbed on top of you before you two shared a heated kiss. He started kissing down your neck before going down to your chest.

He slowly gripped your thigh before slipping your dress off. He quickly undressed him self before looking into your eyes.

If you could get more turned on than you were now that would be the reason.

JB positioned himself at your entrance before looking to you for confirmation. You nodded signalling him to continue.

A loud moan left you as he pushed in and out slowly but gradually picking up his pace. You looked at him to see his head tilted back and eyes closed.

This was just as good to him as it was to you. After a few more thrust and curses, you both came before he fell on the side of the couch next to you.

"We should do sexy photo shoots more often" he said before chuckling. You lightly slapped him on the chest.

"And not get any work done? Sure" you laughed before you two got back up to clean everything up and continue with the day.

*****
So I've been putting this off because I haven't been in the mood to right smuts sorry!

Anyway I hoped you enjoyed kayla_animelife!!! Sorry that it's so late and if it's not exactly what you wanted but still enjoy.