Lean on Me (Felix)

Lee Felix

Stray Kids 

Slight Angst ; Fluff

You were currently sitting at home just chilling on the couch watching tv. You were waiting for Felix to come home from practice. 

He and his team 'Stray Kids' have recently debuted and you couldn't be more proud of them. However you could tell it was taking a toll on him. 

Even if he tried to act strong in front of you, you could tell that he was tired and stressed. You understand that there's always an expectation for men to always be strong but you didn't want him to suffer alone. 

As you were enjoying your movie, you heard keys outside of the front door and the door opened. Felix slowly walked in before turning around to face the door slowly closing it. 

He shrugged his coat off his shoulders and placed it on the rack near the door. 

"(Y-Y/N)", you heard Felix whine as his voice cracked. You sat up and looked at him concerned. He quickly shuffled to you before completely falling in your arms breaking down. 

"I-I'm sorry. I-I can't do it anymore. It's too much", your heart broke at the sight of Felix finally breaking down. 

"Hey babe come on let's talk upstairs". You turned off the tv before leading Felix upstairs with your hands locked. 

When you reached the bedroom you lied down on the bed before pulling him to lie down with you. 

He immediately lied his head on your chest before crying again. 

"Let it out baby, I promise I'll be right here to listen to you when you're ready to talk." 

After a few minutes he finally calmed down before snuggling closer in your chest. 

"Are you ready?" He slowly nodded before taking a deep breath.

"It's the debut. I'm so stressed thinking about my pronunciation and my rapping. What if I can't satisfy JYP? I've already been eliminated once, what if I'm still going to disappoint him? The team? The fans?... You?"

You hugged him even tighter.

"Awe baby, 1. You will never ever disappoint me okay? and 2. Your team loves you babe. They will never abandon you. They've always been there for you and they always will. Listen, I can't promise you that all the fans will love you okay love? I want to be honest with you and not sugar coat anything. Everyone's not going to like you but that's okay. You're not here to please everyone one on Earth or freaking Mars," He chuckled at what you said before continuing to listen, "And JYP clearly knows what you're capable of and he sees your potential. Why do you think he brought you back? Don't worry too much babe. As long as you keep working hard like you are now, you'll be fine. I love you okay? We all do. Don't forget that."

Felix sat up, happy tears in his eyes, before hugging you tightly. He kissed you all over your face before pulling you in for a sweet kiss. 

"I really don't know what I would do without you (Y/N). I love you so much. Thank you for always being there when I need you." 

You kissed him again before pulling away and giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"Of course, I love you so much too. Now let's go to sleep. I'm tired af". You both laughed before snuggling close and falling into a nice deep sleep. 

*****

*****

Soooo..? How was it? =)