Stepbrother (Sehun)

Sehun
EXO
Smut
(I personally don't advise this btw)

There he stood, tall and proud in your doorway...shirtless. You've been fighting off urges ever since he moved in.

The problem was: he was your step brother. You know it's wrong to think anything of him but it just happened.

To be completely honest, your step brother was hot as hell and it was a pain to just let that go so him standing her does not help at all.

"Hey sis", Sehun said inching closer to you. You back up a little on the bed before he made faster steps and in a blink of an eye, pinned you down. 

"Se...This isn't right and you know it". He lifted your chin before planning his soft thin lips on yours. 

"I know baby girl but at this point I don't care", he went straight to attacking your neck before going lower.

You were melting under his body and couldn't help but to give in under his touch. It didn't help that you were half naked either. 

He teasingly took of your shirt obviously noticing your bra-less chest as he went straight for your nipples, biting and sucking at them.

He slowly discarded your underwear as well as his. He tossed them aside before placing his fingers in front of your face.

You sucked on his fingers seductively causing him to grunt and gently lay you back down. He placed his fingers in front of your entrance before pushing forward. 

You arched your back as you adjusted to the feeling cause them to go deeper. You let loud moans out as Sehun continued to stretch you out. 

He pulled his fingers out before quickly replacing it with his member. He waited a minute before going deeper.

"Oh my god Se", you moaned out as he continued to thrust in and out of you. You were coming close and you could tell Sehun was close too.

With that being said, after a few more thrusts you both came. Sehun lied down next to you and took a deep breath.

However, you both froze and looked at each other as you heard banging on the door...

*****

Hope you enjoyed _Daddy_Wang_Gae_4  lol