Sixty-Two

Just then the door was thrown open and Rosina stood in the doorway.

"Oh hello sister dearest, it hasn't been long enough since I've seen you." Harry greeted cheerfully and the other Snakes smirked at her.

"I heard you're going back to the muggles," She said mockingly, "Has it finally sunk in your not wanted?" Harry raised an eyebrow at her.

"I don't know if I should be mocking or pitying you," Harry said slowly, and she flushed.

"You're the one who needs pity," She spat and Harry shook his head.

"Look Potter, I don't know where you've been, but I'm going to Black Manor for the holidays. You know, one of the largest Manors in the UK, it belongs to my father?"

"Daddy told me your going to the muggles, you're lying." She sneered and Harry laughed at that.

"Did daddy also tell you I disinherited myself from the Potter name meaning I am no longer anything to do with you?"

She looked shocked at that.

"What?"

"I suppose congratulations are in order, you are now the sole child to the Potter fortune; goodbye." Harry sent a wave of magic pushing her back and shut the door.

"You disowned yourself from the Potter name?" Theo said and Harry nodded.

"Yeah, the Black name holds much more prestige and by the time I've finished with Potter, the name will only be a hindrance." Harry explained. They spent the rest of the journey talking about anything, the twins popped in when they were nearly back in London to say their goodbyes.

"I'll owl you," Harry said to them, "I'm sure Dad will agree that you can stay over and you can lie like the best of them so I doubt you'll have any problems."

"Ah young Harry,"

"Lying is bad,"

"We do not lie,"

"Merely change the truth-,"

"To something that-,"

"Suits our needs," they finished together and Draco rolled his eyes as Harry grinned.

"My mistake,"

They waved and disappeared down the corridor, Harry stretched and took Aressa out so he could shrink down his trunk, the snake wound around his left arm and settled back asleep.

"She's gotten so lazy," Harry muttered. The rest of them shrunk down their trunks and they were the first of the train when it pulled in to the station. Their parents were easily spotted as many people seemed to be giving the 3 powerful Lords a rather wide birth, Harry grinned at his dad and hurried over.

"Hey, dad,"

"How was the train?" Sirius asked his son who shrugged.

"S'alright I guess, Potter paid a visit."

"What did she want?"

Harry smirked.

"Seems James hasn't informed his daughter the correct information, she was under the impression I was going back to the muggles." Harry told him and Sirius smirked.

"I am sure you put her right," He said and Harry looked at him indignantly.

"What sort of person would I be if I didn't?" Harry gasped and Sirius rolled his eyes.

"Come on then, lets go home." Harry turned to Draco.

"Have fun in France and don't forget my letters." Harry said to him.