105

While the adults had gone to tend to Lily, Harry and led his friends all through the manor giving Theo the grand tour. They missed the library, knowing that Theo would be lost to the world if they took him there first and finished up in Harrison's bedroom.

"Tah dah,"

"Well, I have to say, the Black Manor is a bit excessive." Theo told him and Harry sniffed.

"You do not know what you speak of." Harry returned primly and Draco snickered.

"You know it's true, Harrison."

"Whatever," Harry threw himself down on his bed and kicked his shoes off, "Have a seat gentlemen, and let us converse."

"You're such a weirdo," Draco muttered, plonking himself down on the bed and Theo shrugged and did the same.

"So how was the holiday, Theo?" Harry asked and the other snake grinned.

"A lot less eventful than staying in England." He joked, and Harry laughed.

"That is a definite,"

"But it was nice, the German magical sector is fascinating and we stayed in the Villa."

"I had forgotten you had a Villa in Germany." Draco said, "We don't have one in that country, and mother much prefers France."

"I am unsure if we have any property in Germany, I'm honestly not sure if my Father knows if we have any property in Germany. I'd probably be better of asking uncle Moony." Harry said with a grin,

"So what has been going on here?" Theo asked, "It seems that everything has started while I was away." Draco and Harry exchanged looks and grinned.

"You have no idea." They said together.

"Ok, has your grandfather spoken to you about anything happening?" Draco began slowly, "Anything that he was particularly pleased about?"

"Not really, I mean there was one thing, but I am not supposed to mention it." Theo eyed them. "Has yourfather said anything?"

"Oh honestly, it's the same thing. Yes, the Dark Lord has returned and yes it is Lord Marvolo Slytherin-Le Fey." Harry exclaimed in exasperation.

"I can't believe you just blurted that out." Theo said in shock, and Harry rolled his eyes.

"It doesn't matter, you are not going to say anything and you both already know." Harry shook his head.

"But the Dark Lord requires discretion, you could get in to trouble." Theo said and Harry snorted.

"Please, Marvolo wouldn't do anything to me." Harry waved off his concern.

"Marvolo? You call him Marvolo? Wait, have you met him?" Theo demanded.

"Of course I met him, so has Draco. I go to his castle at least three times a week. I'm his Heir." Harry told him, "But that's a secret for now, obviously."

"What? How is that possible?"

"Long story, not important right now." Harry brushed that aside, "What is important is Potter and what he had managed to stir up. And let me tell you things have been busy."

"What's happened?"

"Well, the hearing for Rosina's Quidditch attack happened and it went in our favour, Potter went mad and even accused Madam Bones of being bribed." Harry told him and Theo blinked before smirking.

"He has not grown any smarter since the last time I saw him then."

"No, if anything he has lost brain cells." Draco grumbled.