Ninety-Two

As soon as he was a safe distance from the library, Harrison called for his elf and asked her to show him to the Heir suit. He followed her up many flights of stairs and corridors before he came to a corridor with different wards surrounding it.

"Master Harrison has the entire corridor as he is being the only Heir." Coco told him, "Master Harrison is being able to do whatever he wants."

"Brilliant," He said pleased, "Which is the bedroom and the study?" he was shown to the study first and he was highly impressed with the room, it was a large circular room with the entire back wall and half way around made up of book shelves partially filled with books. There was an ebony desk to the side and a black leather sofa in front of the fire, the floor was ebony wood with a silver rug adorning it. The walls were different shades of green and the room was bare, lacking a personal touch that Harry would be only to happy to add. There was a skylight in the ceiling which lit up the room nicely, allowing him to see the sky and there were two lamps on the walls.

"I like it," Harry commented, "To the bedroom please,"

"Right this way, Master Harrison." She squeaked and bounced away, he was led further down the corridor to a set of cherry wood double doors with sliver handles. Harry pushed them open and froze in the doorway.

"Holy mother of Circe!" He breathed stunned, it seemed Salazar had truly outdone himself on the Heir rooms. It was a wide rectangular room the stretched four windows and there was a large, grand cherry sleigh bed, the elegant headboard reaching high and curling backwards. Even though the bed was flat on the ground, it was tall and it was dressed in black silk with a rich, deep green throw folded and draped over the bottom of the bed and it had green decoration pillows to match. There were a set of bedside cabinets with glass laps sat upon them made from cherry wood like all of the furniture in the room.

A low set table sat near the marble fireplace and it was surrounded by two comfortable looking rich green chairs and a matching sofa, there was a futon on the opposite side of the room as well as a quilted loveseat. The floor was a dark wood that offset the cherry furniture nicely and there was a thick black rug which spread through the most of the room, the walls were silver and a smoky grey with green tints flowing through it. The windows were set deeply in to the wall allowing for window seats which held grey and green cushions, and the drapes were black silk lined with silver. There was an ornate dresser which has silver handles and a decoratively carved mirror above it to finish off the room.

Harry walked in amazed and turned in a full circle, the room was lit up by crystal lamps which were bracketed on the wall and the windows flooded the room with natural light. Harry walked in and found that there was walk in wardrobe attached with more clothe space then he could ever hope for as well as a full length mirror on the back wall. The other set of doors in the room led to an en suit bathroom that Harry instantly feel in love with. It was mainly black with low green lighting, reminding him of the dungeons back at school, it held a pool-like circular bath with multiple silver taps and a walk in shower with a giant square shower head embedded in the ceiling. On the other side of the bathroom there was a huge mirror above marble set sinks with shining silver taps, there was only one thing that Harry didn't understand.

"Where does the water go?"

In the entire room there were no drains and it would quickly flood.

"The floors is being charmed to deposit the water in the lake Master." Coco told him and Harry raised his eyebrows impressed.

"Nice,"

"Is Master hungry?"

"Yes, I think dinner would be good." Harry agreed. He made his way down to the dining room where Marvolo was now sat and took his seat where an elf popped in to serve him.