Ninety-Five

Harry shot past him and twisted so he hit the quaffle out of his hands and over his head, Harry laughed at his shocked face and snatched the ball out of the air streaking down the pitch with it under his arms.

"Damn you, Black," Draco cursed and shot after him. After a bit of friendly (dangerous) fighting, they fell in to duo formations and practiced quickly passing the ball between them while flying at speed. It sounded easy, but it was extremely difficult getting the momentum going, but once they did they managed a few passes before one of them dropped it.

"Let's slow it down, see if we can get a full pitch streak and then gradually speed it up." Draco suggested, as the quaffle, once again, slipped from Harry's grasp and he had to swing down to grab it.

"Ok, sounds like a plan." Harry agreed, tossing him the quaffle and flying back to the end. Eventually they managed to do a full streak at speed, but Harry pointed out that they could still practice all summer, and they were riding new brooms.

"If the article is out tomorrow you know I will definitely see you." Harry said as he and Draco walked to the floo room.

"I know, no doubt my father will want to meet with your father to discuss the political advantage this would be."

"Yeah, that and they have been edging to discuss how they are going to politically wring Potter for everything he is ever since Lily arrived."

"That too," Draco laughed.

"See you,"

"Bye, Harry!"

True to Draco's guess, when Harry sat down in the morning and the paper flew in, Sirius released an almighty cheer and laid it out flat for them to see.

Girl-Who-Lived – Guilty!

Black victorious,

An insight to the Noble and Most Ancient House of Black!

Each one of us has been eagerly following the ever growing feud between the Houses of Black and Potter, ever since the controversial accusation that Heiress Rosina Potter, the Girl-Who-Lived, maliciously knocked her ex-brother, Heir Harrison Black, formally Harry Potter, out of the air and nearly to his death. The debate escalated at a furious pace. Lord Black, with the backing of Lord Malfoy and Lord Nott, was vying for the conviction of Rosina Potter for crimes against his son, while Lord Potter, with the backing of the great Albus Dumbledore, was firmly stating that the terrible accident was just that; an accident.

We all remember the epic duel resulting in a victory for the House of Black and the revelation that Lord Potter may not be quite as he seems with the grave insults he instilled to Harrison Black, but what was left unspoken was the fight over the Quidditch incident. Just who was speaking the truth?

Well, ladies and gentlemen, this reporter has been following this story as eagerly as you and I am happy to be able to deliver news to you. I was graciously invited to a private interview with the Black family, including Lord Sirius Black, his bond mate Remus Lupin-Black and Heir Harrison Black, in their stunning ancestral home (See picture below).

I was given the grand tour and bore witness to the immense, and highly sought after, Black Library. Lord Black was ever the charming host and allowed me to photograph the scenic grounds and supplied this iconic image of he and his family in front of the recognisable Black crest (see picture 2).

Of course, it wasn't just to view their beautiful home and to see them as a loving family unit that I was invited to, and I began to wonder what could warrant a private interview with one of the most prestigious families within our world.

It was then that Lord Black relented that there had been a low key hearing against Rosina Potter for the charge of assault against an Heir to a Noble and Most Ancient House. I was shocked as this meant that, despite what Lord Potter and Albus Dumbledore had said, this case had enough evidence to become a hearing in the first place. I didn't want to believe it, despite growing evidence that Rosina Potter did, in fact, try to kill her ex-brother, because we don't want a hero who is evil and that is just what it was; evil. But, I am afraid, that is exactly what we have. I was stunned to find out that Rosina Potter was found guilty of the charges, and, in light of that, was sentenced to a 2 year flying ban and the House Potter was finned 1.5 million galleons in compensation to be paid towards the Black house. I didn't want to believe it, I wanted to think that it was malicious rumours, but I discovered the transcripts within the ministry and had the truth.