Ninety-Six

Harry had rushed to his room and changed his clothes to something suitable to wear out, he then ran to each of the sitting rooms looking for Sirius or Remus but he came up empty handed. He checked the library and found nothing and then he remembered the study so he skipped down and knocked on the door,

"Come in, Pup," Sirius called. Harry pushed open the door and found both Sirius and Remus sat in the study obviously discussing something.

"What do you need?"

"I need to go to Gringotts, then Celestial or Knockturn alley." Harry said to them,

"You will not step foot in Knockturn Alley alone." Sirius said immediately and Harry sighed.

"I thought as much. Well, can you come with me?"

"We have too many things to do today, sorry Cub." Remus said remorsefully, Harry huffed.

"Fine, I'll go ask Marvolo,"

Sirius choked.

"Excuse me?"

"I said 'fine, I'll go ask Marvolo'." Harry repeated.

"I was well aware of what you said, but you cannot be seriously thinking of asking the Dark Lord to take you shopping." Sirius exclaimed and Harry blinked.

"You can believe I am. Besides, he has needed to go to Knockturn and Gringotts, I'll whine until he concedes to go today." Harry said with a shrug.

"You are insane," Sirius muttered shaking his head, "I passed on the Black madness,"

"I'm not mad," Harry stated, "You just fail to see things in my perspective."

"I'll take your word for it, Cub," Remus said wearily, "Please be careful,"

"I will,"

"Do you want my some banking slips?" Sirius asked and Harry shook his head,

"No, I'll use one of mine for this. I have heard diamond cauldrons are expensive."

"Sweet Merlin, yes they are." Sirius agreed, "Have fun," Harry waved his hand and disappeared.

"I swear he just keeps getting weirder," Sirius said to Moony.

"You are really are one to talk, aren't you, Padfoot?"

"Hey!"

Harry floo'd over to the castle and expanded his magic to feel out Marvolo, the man was in his study and Harry flamed up there because he couldn't be bothered with the trek up. He didn't bother to knock on the door, he just invited himself in, Marvolo didn't even look up because there was only one other person with access to the castle so he didn't even have to guess who it was.

"Your influence with Rita Skeeter is extremely pleasing, that article was particularly delightful to read and I am eagerly awaiting the next wizengamot session." Marvolo said as a greeting, Harry grinned and threw himself down in a chair.

"I know, we were pleased with it also. Lucius came over to discuss Potter's next move, and what is to be expected. The understanding is that if Potter is going to act it is going to be something grand." Harry explained.

"It makes sense, I have no doubt that Lucius will enjoy ruining the Potter Lord. My target is much bigger,"

"Dumbledore." Harry acknowledged, "I said that you would have already planned for at least three outcomes in which this article will work in your favour."

"I have four actually," Marvolo threw in amused and Harry laughed.

"My mistake,"

"What are you doing here?" Marvolo asked and Harry adopted a sweet look.