107

"Potter's stupidity never ceases to amaze me." Izar stated, shaking his head. Sirius and Lucius had just told the man what the Wizengamot meeting was over and the Nott Lord could honestly say he was surprised, surely he couldn't actually believe that this would be passed?

"You are not the only one," Sirius agreed, "I used to be friends with him."

"Yes, wonders never cease." Lucius muttered and Sirius offered a pained smile.

"Let us leave, I wish to speak with Our Lord before we are required to enter the chambers." Izar said, "He will have insight we do not."

"From now on am I to just assume that the Dark Lord will know something the rest of us do not?" Sirius asked as he walked towards the floo.

"Yes, it will save you the headache." Lucius answered, "The Dark Lord tends to be everywhere, whether it is wanted or not."

"Lovely." Sirius sighed. He threw the powder in to the grate and called for the ministry, he caught himself before he stumbled out of the grate and people moved out of the way when they say who it was. Sirius didn't blink, he was more than used to the behaviour, it came from being born of Noble birth, as much as he used to hate it. Izar followed him out and swept the ash from his robes, stepping aside to allow Lucius through. At the sight of the three powerful Lords, whispers crackled through the busy atrium but the three did not pay attention, their eyes too busy sweeping the grand room for a single individual.

"Wow, I did not realise he was that tall." Sirius muttered, being the first to spot who they were looking for. It wasn't that difficult really, the man was at least a head taller than everyone else and just had this air that screamed 'look at me, I am extremely powerful'.

"Yes, it is rather disconcerting when you are not used to it." Lucius agreed, "However, you soon become accustom to it. Though, it makes him all the more terrifying when angered."

"Wonderful,"

The three cut their way through the atrium and charmed blue eyes flashed to them in an instant, the man nodded and span on his heel leading them to the nearest elevator, easily parting the queue for them to step in and the doors to shut with just them inside.

"My Lord," Lucius and Izar intoned, and Sirius merely nodded.

"Gentlemen," The Dark Lord greeted, "I assume that you are aware that Potter has called for an overruling."

"Yes, we are yet wondering if he could be any thicker." Sirius agreed and Marvolo smirked.

"Oh but he can," The man told them, "You see, Potter, in all his wisdom, has claimed falsified evidence."

"What?" Sirius exclaimed, "Dear Merlin, what is he thinking?"

"I do believe he isn't." Lucius said in disgust.

"How does he intend to claim such evidence?" Nott asked, and Marvolo's smirk stretched.

"This is where his stupidity rises to levels even I was surprised at, and it becomes apparent that Dumbledore is pulling the strings." Marvolo said, "They intend to use the disappearance of the soon to be ex-Lady Potter."

The three Lords looked at him in utter disbelief, and the Dark Lord's smirk was shark-like.

"I do believe this Wizengamot session is going to be much more interesting than we first believed." Nott commented lightly. The Dark Lord led them out of the elevator and down to the Wizengamot chamber, they each went through the entrance, their rings flaring slightly as the ancient wards verified their presence. Lucius and Izar were the first to reach their seats, Lucius because originally the Malfoy house was from France and Izar because the Nott house had taken longer to establish themselves. Sirius was next, the Black house was one of the Founders of the Wizengamot, and his seat was directly behind and up a tier to Malfoy and Nott.