110

Double Victory?

No Doubts Allowed!

In a shocking turn of events yesterday, it was released that Lord James Potter, Lord to the Noble and Most Ancient House of Potter, called for a Wizengamot session regarding the guilty verdict on the recent Black v Potter civil suit. His request was granted and the case went to hearing. The details of hearing were not released, but the Wizengamot decision was announced and they ruled in Black favour, standing by Madam Bones', who past the previous verdict, decision.

Lee Smethwick, Law Correspondent to the Daily Prophet.

It's wasn't as explosive or cut throat as Skeeter's article, just blunt facts and that somehow made up for the lack of vindictiveness in the words. It stated that, in no uncertain terms, Rosina Potter was guilty of trying to kill Harrison and no amount of waffle from Potter was going to dispute that fact. Sirius smiled. He knew that Potter was going to absolutely love this, and he knew that some of the sceptical public would be swayed further away by this announcement.

"This just brightens my day." Harry stated cheerfully, taking a pleased bite out of his toast.

"It warms me," Sirius agreed with his son, "Simply delightful."

"Short, sweet and straight to the point." Remus mused, "The best things to prove a point."

"Potter is going to be a delight to be around." Severus noted with a rather nasty smirk, "I hope it hurts."

"I still find it very disappointing that we don't get to witness Potter's reactions to all of this." Harrison said with grin, "Just imagine the yelling."

"I can almost imagine." Sirius agreed with a happy sigh and the table laughed.

"So what are everyone's plans today?" Moony asked and Harry shrugged.

"I'm off to do research, I need to visit Uncles' library and then I'm just going to be generally annoying." He told his parents.

"Have fun with that cub." Moony said with a chuckle.

"I have decided to escort Lily out for the day." Severus told them, and by the expression on Lily's face, she had not yet been informed either.

"Where are we going?"

"I thought we could visit the Prince family manor." Severus suggested, "I will need to decide if there is anything that needs to be done to it, and you can select a room which meets your requirements."

Lily blinked a few times and looked at him in confusion, an expression Severus didn't acknowledge as he ate his breakfast.

"My room?" She repeated and Harry had a moment's amused pity at her naivety; as if Severus would be letting her out of his site for the next fifty years; bless her.

"Yes, I do believe that rooms are required if one wishes to sleep." Severus said dryly and Lily gave him a look, which he finally looked up to meet.

"Your wit is astounding." She grumbled and Severus merely raised her eyebrow, "What am I selecting a room?"

"You are going to want your own space when we move in to the manor," Severus said as if was obvious, "And from my many experiences regarding Narcissa, I have been led to believe that it would be beneficial if you chose the room and décor yourself."