100

Harry looked at Remus for any indication of what the Hades was going on but Remus looked just as lost as he did, and there were traces of amusement in his brown eyes.

"Harrison, son, meet my grandfather's niece, Cassiopeia Pyxis Black, my aunt Cassiopeia. Aunt Cassiopeia, Harrison Regulus Black, my son and Heir."

"It is very nice to meet you, Harrison." She nodded regally, and Harry bowed his head in return.

"May I assume that you wish to know the back story of how Harrison came to be?" Sirius ventured, and Cassiopeia gave him a look that said it all. So they sat and they told her nearly everything, they skipped where Harrison actually grew up and him being the real Boy-Who-Lived. She didn't interrupt and she showed no emotion to how she was feeling all through the tale, Sirius, Remus and Harrison had inputs and they finished up in to the point of the arrival of Lily and the results.

"You will ruin him." Cassiopeia stated, her voice was icy and biting as she regarded them. Tea had been served by this point and they were politely drinking in the sun, her expression, scarily enough, reminding Harry of Marvolo, was set in stoic coldness and there was a look in her eye that screamed dangerous.

"By the time we're finished with Potter, not only will his reputation be non-existent, but he will be in the ground." Sirius told her, his eyes shining with the same glint as hers.

"Dumbledore?"

"Marvolo," Harry answered, "The man is going to crush Dumbledore like a bug, and enjoy it greatly."

"Yes, I would imaging he would." Cassiopeia agreed, amusement lacing her tone. "How goes the rest of the family, Sirius. I have been out of contact for much to long. I shall have to re-establish myself."

"Narcissa, her husband and Heir are good, Draco is Harrison's age and they are extremely close." Sirius said and Cassiopeia nodded.

"Ah yes, a Malfoy now. I must admit I was startled when Cygnus agreed to such a contract, but it has been highly beneficial and we retain our higher ground." She mused, "And the Heir, he is well bred?"

"Yes, powerful too. Second in his year, Harrison is first."

"As it should be." She agreed.

"You heard of Bellatrix?"

"Azkaban, the rumours said. For the torture of a Pureblood, no less,"

"It is not as it seems, aunt Cassiopeia." Sirius assured her, sensing a rant approaching.

"Oh?"

"Harrison found out that the reason behind it was to further the Dark's agenda."

"I see. It is good to hear that she has not been consumed by the Black madness. Her contract was well met, however it is a shame about the lack of Heir."

"I will have to go over the clauses, to see if there are any consequences because of that." Sirius remembered.

"As you should," She murmured, "On the topic of contracts, have you yet to set one up for your Heir?"

Both Sirius and Remus almost choked on their tea at that.

"Um-,"

"I have not yet seen someone who I feel could bring respect and prestige to the House of Black. I wish to spend this year discovering if there is such a girl, I will not have the future Lady Black embarrassing our Noble House." Harry said to her, his voice filled with just the right amount of pride and arrogance to make her smile ever so slightly; Harry ignored the stunned looks he was getting from Remus and Sirius,.