112

Severus called Dittany to take them to the floo room, it was hidden behind a fake wall on the opposite side of the entrance hall and Severus floo'd to Hogwarts as Lily floo'd back to the Black Manor. She was met by an elf who happily greeted her and offered his services, she asked if he was able to help pack her belonging as she was preparing to move. The elf nodded and popped away, leaving Lily to walk up to the room she had been staying in and order her things, the elf, who identified himself as Nip, brought in a small case and neatly packed everything and cleaned up the room for her.

"Thank you very much, Nip." She said gratefully, and the elf squeaked, "Where are the Masters of the house?"

"Masters Sirius and Remus is being in the study young Master Harrison is being working in his rooms currently."

"Would you be able to take me to the study please?"

"Of course, Miss Lily,"

The elf led her to Sirius study and she knocked on the door, Sirius called for her to enter and she walked in. She took a moment to admire the study before looking at Sirius and Remus, they offered a grin each and a seat.

"Hi Lily," Remus greeted, "Finished with Severus?"

"Not quite, Nip has just finished helping me back my things. The manor is absolutely gorgeous, and perfectly ready to move in to." Lily told them brightly.

"I think the House of Prince is one that the Blacks never married in to, I am not all familiar with it if I'm honest." Sirius said thoughtfully.

"Severus is very taken with it, I doubt he would ever admit it but he is glad to have a connection to his ancestors." Lily said.

"I know what you mean, I didn't get on with most of my family but when I moved in here it just felt right." Sirius acknowledged, "I think it's because of the latent magic in the buildings."

"It will be good to be there, its like a new start and we have things planned for my Masteries." Lily said with enthusiasm and the two men smiled, it was good to see Lily coming back to herself, it showed that Potter had not managed to stamp out her spirit despite how much he tried.

"I am glad."

"Severus and I are hosting a welcoming dinner this evening and we would be very happy if you all could attend." Lily informed them.

"That sounds wonderful, Lily." Remus answered, "Of course we will be there."

"Lovely. The floo address is Prince Manor and I believe we will be serving dinner at 6pm."

"We wouldn't miss it." Sirius assured and Lily beamed.

"I'll see you later. I want to unpack and get everything settled before making a note of everything I need to buy. I don't have a vault of my own so I will have to work something out." Lily frowned for a second before a bright smile was back on her face. "It'll be fine for now,"

"Don't worry about that, everything will sort itself out in its own time." Sirius said positively, knowing that if Severus had any say, which he did because he was Severus, Lily would never want for anything ever again, and she nodded.

"I'll see you later then," Lily waved goodbye and left the study, Remus and Sirius shared a pleased grin; Potter wouldn't know what hit him.