Chapter 2

In the backseat of his car later at night, Michael Taggart swirled his hungry tongue around the moist skin, his burrowing face behind the only guy he'd ever do this to—do anything with, for that matter. He gave one of the smooth cheeks a gentle slap on and groped it hard, his achingly hard cock leaking into a stringy mess just begging for release.

His. Only his.

Michael looked up at the back of the dark head turning back with an ecstatic smile, and their eyes connected from blue to brown. What was it about this hottie who drove Michael sexually and romantically insane?

But that was Javier's charm, and Javier knew it.

Michael lifted himself until he crouched uncomfortably on his knees, still behind Javier while sweating. He grabbed his cock and tapped it against Javier's ass in audible thumps. He kissed and sucked the sweaty nape of Javier's neck while aligning his cock in between Javier's cheeks, the fat head poking its way through before it would need some spit to glide in. He grabbed one of Javier's sticky cheeks with the other hand.

"Whose is this?" Michael asked it in a husky breath.

"Yours."

"Only mine?"

"Only yours."

While it wasn't always enough of an answer because of the vibe from Javier, Michael never failed to let it be known. "You know I'll ditch your ass if you cheat on me. No second chances."

Javier reluctantly nodded. "I know...but..."

Michael lifted an eyebrow. "But what?"

Javier turned around and cast his gaze on Michael's cock. "When am I going to get to fuck you?"

Michael scoffed. "Where's this coming from? We've been together all summer and now this is a problem?"

Javier kept silent.

"I thought I made it clear my ass is off limits? Besides, it's big and pasty. You wouldn't want it."

"Actually, you have a hot ass."

"Well, I'm taller than you. It wouldn't feel right. Just keep being the bottom. It's easier that way."

Javier exhaled as if impatient. "I still like to top too, you know. Not to mention, it hurts like hell with your beer-can dick."

"Yeah, if you don't relax."

"Doesn't matter with that nine-inch monster."

Michael rolled his eyes. "Eight and a half."

"Oh, big difference."

Michael's cock softened and shriveled into a lengthy mass of hung pinkness. His heart sank at the realization that Javier wasn't the first and wouldn't be the last to freak out over his size, guy or girl. It wasn't exactly the size of a beer can, but it was close enough to count as the story of his sex life. "Oh..." He'd said it with barely any strength.

They remained here in the most awkward moment, not knowing what else to say.

Javier finally broke the silence with a sigh. "So...I should probably get going. It's kind of late."

Michael couldn't meet Javier's gaze. He gave him a reluctant nod. His heart was tied to an anchor of despair, pulling him under like the force of a chained pit bull desperate to break free.

"Night." Javier got dressed, stepped out of the car, and shut the door without another word.

Michael got dressed as well and slumped over for a brief lounge. He took a glimpse of Javier's backside through the window, and his chest tightened. His face drooped until he couldn't look at him walking away anymore. Just when his feelings for him had begun to strengthen more than for anyone else.

Love totally sucked.

Michael's phone vibrated in his pants pocket, and he grabbed it. It was a text from Javier that read:

Think I wanna cool it down for now. Hope you won't be mad. See you around.

Michael swallowed as soon as his heart cracked and his eyes became misty. He suddenly couldn't wait for the first day of college. The hell with love and its troubles and whatever other toxic waste it came with.

Yeah, love totally sucked.

Harder than a toothy blowjob.