Chapter 10

In the evening, Michael finished unpacking his things after going through the room change process. He wasn't sure why he'd still departed from Brenna, even if it had been curt. But he was free, and that was all that mattered.

He looked around with a smile. Definitely not a sweet scent with the lack of air freshener, a bit more manly as well as in looks. Rooming with someone more laidback was a godsend.

The bathroom door opened, and Grayson Crest sauntered out of it fully naked with his damp towel thrown over his shoulder. His muscled ass captured Michael's full attention, as smooth as the rest of his body. He stopped with a subtle smirk to catch Michael ogling him. "Like what you see?"

Michael turned his head away, biting his lower lip to suppress a blush.

"This is why I don't usually have a roommate or one that sticks around. I like to walk around naked in my own dorm room."

Michael nodded in a rush. "Yep, I get it, it's cool."

"Does it bother you?"

Michael shook his head. "Nope, you're fine."

"Look at me." It sounded more like an order.

Michael did as told and met Grayson's verdant gaze. What a total man who had to be around Michael's age, maybe slightly older, but a bit too dominant for Michael's tastes.

Grayson's cock rose a bit, and he looked down with the corners of his mouth forming a small smile. He forced it to twitch until it hardened, his smile growing into a more seductive one.

Michael's cock grew too, but he didn't know this guy. Would living together pose a new distraction?

"Feel free to take your clothes off too. You don't need them. Unless you're a boring prude."

A boring prude? How dare he? Michael wasn't shy to show off his smooth, football-player body. That only made him strip to prove him wrong. He peeled off his T-shirt, kicked off his sneakers, and undid his jeans to slip them and his boxers off. He faced him with a confident face. "See? Not a big deal, man."

Grayson's eyes were full of lust. He made his cock twitch some more. "Can you do this?" It wobbled each twitch because of how big it grew. Not as big as Michael's, but definitely not a size Michael would take if he were to ever decide to bottom.

When Hell froze over, of course.

"Psh. Duh." Michael did the same and showed his size the more it grew.

"You're pretty big."

"Yeah." But what good did it do if hardly anyone would ever take him?

"Too bad I'm not a bottom."

Michael chuckled. "Is that an implication or...?"

"Do you want it to be?"

"I-I...don't know, really." Michael shrugged. "Whatever, right?"

"Yep." Grayson took a few steps closer. "Just two dudes naked."

"Very naked."

Grayson inched even closer but remained within ample distance. "And hard."

Eh, what the hell? Javier was a loss and could get permanently lost in a ditch for all Michael cared, and Jenner was clearly unavailable for any non-brotherly fun.

Michael gazed deeper into Grayson's eyes and stepped close enough to have his cock meet his.

Grayson smirked and rubbed his cock against Michael's for a swordfight. "You like that?"

"Yeah."

"When was the last time you got off?"

Michael shrugged. "Yesterday or the day before. I don't know. I had a busy week."

"I see." Grayson rubbed his own nipples while still frottaging.

Michael's eyes fluttered from the feeling, and he cast them all over Grayson's hot face and equally-hot body. He only had to lift his head up slightly to look up at him, unlike other guys and especially many girls.

"Rub your nipples." Grayson's commanding tone again.

Michael smiled it off and did as told, much to his own benefit. He breathed a bit harder while the energy of their cocks getting acquainted increased. If only Grayson could let Michael push his shoulders down and get him to take him in his mouth. What did Grayson's mouth feel like? Was he into giving blowjobs?

Grayson leaned closer until his lips were just centimeters apart from Michael's. "You want me?"

Michael gave him a desperate nod, his mouth slightly open and the horniness intensifying from the teasing frottage.

"Yeah?"

"Fuck yeah, man."

A seductive smile spread across Grayson's lips. "To be continued, you sexy man." He swaggered away with a grin and opened the fridge to grab a snack.

Michael scoffed and formed a return grin. "Fucking tease," he whispered to himself, rushing into the bathroom.

"Don't," Grayson said in a bark.

Michael stopped at the doorway and lifted an eyebrow. "Why? I have to jerk off now."

Grayson took a spoonful of what looked like banana yogurt. "Learn to wait." That demanding tone again. Who did he think he was?

"But I really—"

"Learn. To. Wait." A firmer tone and a serious face.

Michael swallowed and kept quiet. Ugh, the ache inside his burst-bound cock that desperately needed attention. But at the same time, he'd suddenly obey if just to have a taste of his new roommate.

A full taste of him.