Chapter 15

Still in Hickeyhook Hole minutes later, Jenner's mind was more blown than it'd ever been, for two reasons. First, various hands touched him while he lay on the bed on his flat belly between naked and sweaty bodies. He suddenly didn't want another cock when he otherwise would've. He simply lay here and let others touch and grope him like fresh meat, some even rimming and fingering him. He humped the bed to harden his leaking cock some more.

Second reason? Michael. What the hell had happened to make Jenner fall even harder? The touch and taste of Michael were everything. Jenner now felt marked with Michael's cum drying up into crustiness. What he'd do to submit to him, submit his all.

For life.

And there he was, Michael ditching his job to crawl through and stand beside the bed, fully naked. Other men rushed to get a feel of him, and he let them while keeping his gaze on Jenner, stroking his hard-again cock with a glossy slit.

Jenner longed for him, longed to be with him in however way Michael saw fit. Jenner had already put the cards on the table and laid them out. It was up to Michael now.

One of the hotties knelt down in front of Michael to attempt to suck his cock, but Michael gently swatted his head away and sauntered toward Jenner, pointing his own cock at him.

Jenner couldn't believe it. Michael had ditched a possibly good blowjob for him. But rather than question it, he took full advantage and felt more energy than before. Still on his stomach, he scooted toward him and climbed over a few bodies to face that beautiful monster waving at him. He looked up at Michael with a happy grin and locked lustful eyes with him. He stuck his tongue out and swirled it around the fat head and oozing slit, refusing to break their gaze.

Michael stroked Jenner's hair while gently slapping his cock against his lips and cheek.

Jenner licked along the shaft. He almost forgot they were still touched by others, so lost in just Michael with no escape. He sucked the head a few times and took the cock as far as he could inside his stretched mouth. He only managed halfway before gagging, and he stopped and tried again several more times until he simply sucked the only way he knew how from his experience with Javier. Because of the size, he couldn't help but slurp a bit loudly.

Michael pushed his head back with a deep breath while two guys kissed his neck, nipples, and everywhere else.

Jenner was now rimmed by another guy, but he ignored him and continued focusing on Michael's cock. "I want it," he said in the gentlest tone. "I want to taste you."

Michael breathed hard again and bit his lower lip while stroking with ferocity.

Jenner continued bobbing his head while trying to reach every inch he could, failing but not giving up. He gagged and sucked some more.

Michael's breaths hinted he was close, his gaze still locking with Jenner's to show his hunger for him. The two guys aided Michael with their skills, one of them even going on his knees behind Michael and burying his face in his ass. "Fuck..."

"Come for me." Jenner's sore but eager mouth was at work to get Michael off, noisily slurping away. He suddenly needed his cum, needed all of him.

"Take that fucking cock."

Jenner was so close from such a vulgar command, and he stroked himself in need of release. He worked his mouth as best as he could, enjoying the pleasure he inflicted on Michael as if born to serve him.

And to love him.

Michael grabbed Jenner by the back of his head and gripped hard with a long grunt. "Gahhh...fuck, baby!" And there he went, thick ropes of his offering coating Jenner's face and mouth.

Jenner found release in no time, tasting as much of Michael as he could. He swallowed bits and ignored the bitter taste. He looked up at him and grinned.

But after catching his breath, Michael didn't grin or smile in return. He simply stood there with a serious face, like his eyes wanted to tell him something.

Jenner got up and sat on his knees. He touched Michael's chest and caressed his shoulder with a longing face.

As soon as Michael's eyes glistened, he dashed away and crawled back where he came from without one word.

Jenner's heart cracked a bit. What was that all about? Was Michael okay? Jenner couldn't even go for round three, especially not with the other guys while Michael dominated his mind. He followed him through the hole, ignoring one of the guys muttering, "Fucking drama queens." He reached him where he'd just finished getting dressed.

Michael leaned back against the wall by the door, looking pensive.

Jenner got dressed and approached him with the corners of his mouth wilting. "What's wrong?"

Michael shook his head. "I'll be fine." Curt, but not rude.

Jenner took his hand and held it. He gave it a squeeze and slid his fingers through his. "Tell me."

Michael pulled him into his arms and held him tightly. "I don't know. I'm just, I'm confused, that's all."

Jenner melted in his arms and could remain like this forever. "About?"

"How I feel about you. I just don't know what this is."

"Sex?"

They chuckled.

Michael kissed Jenner and rubbed his nose against his. "I don't know if I can say those words right now."

"I never expected you to."

"I know. But I do feel something. And last time I felt like this, I fell hard and got really hurt."

Jenner frowned. "I'd never hurt you, though. I've had the biggest crush on you for years until it grew into this."

Michael paused and sighed. "When I saw you with those other guys next door..." He shook his head. "I don't know, I just...I got both turned on and jealous."

Jenner arched his eyebrows. "Oh?"

"Yeah, stupid, I know."

Jenner smiled and kissed him. "Not stupid, but until I'm yours, I can be with whoever I want." Though, he really only wanted Michael.

Michael smirked. "How do I make you mine?"

"Easy. Love me and I'll be yours forever. You already have my heart. Give me yours when you can."

Michael chuckled and squeezed him harder in his arms for a bear hug. "You're so special to me." He moaned and kissed him.

Jenner entered another molten state and made out with him. Even if they were to agree to date and be together, their parents would never allow it. Their parents deserved to be just as happy, and they'd found each other first, after all. Yeah, Jenner and Michael would continue messing around, but in Jenner's heart, it would never be enough.

Never.