Chapter 20

It was minutes later. Michael had no clue as to why he had to go to Hickeyhook Hole to meet with Dean Wicket. Once he arrived, never failing to be discreet, he did the usual routine and stripped before entering the sex room. He was shocked to see Dean Wicket standing there. Several guys were scattered across the bed, making out and touching each other's naked bodies, the whole scene causing Michael's cock to leak.

He glanced at the second armoire to his left. All sorts of bondage toys, dildos, condoms, and bottles of lube had been stored there the whole time.

Jenner finally crawled through the entry armoire and entered the sex room with a surprised face at Dean Wicket and Professor Hardick. "Is...this some kind of joke?"

"No," Dean Wicket said. "But you agreed to participate in all mandatory orgies." He looked at Michael. "You too. This one in particular is important because it celebrates all the new young men who've been initiated this academic year."

Michael half remembered agreeing to similar stuff, and he imagined Jenner had agreed too. Otherwise, why else would he be here? But things had changed between him and Jenner. He cast his gaze on him who cast his back on him, locking into a gaze.

Dean Wicket smirked. "We know you're in love."

Michael and Jenner broke their gaze and looked at Dean Wicket.

"How did you know that?" Michael asked.

"You foolish boys. We monitor everything for our own safety in case you ever decide to rat us out. We caught you two making love here."

Michael's cock hardened, and he noticed Jenner's was getting stiff as well. Did he want this after falling for Jenner? His cock said "yes," but his heart wasn't sure just yet.

Jenner walked toward Michael and kissed him. He turned to Dean Wicket. "Yeah. We're in love. You can touch us, but let us do everything else to each other only. Deal?"

Dean Wicket formed another smirk. "Trying to bargain with me? I don't think so. We share each other as a requirement on this day each academic year. Those are the rules you agreed to."

Jenner shifted his focus back to Michael with a puzzled look. "What do we do?"

Michael's cock couldn't soften, and he noticed Jenner's couldn't either. He leaned into his ear and whispered, "It's just for today, right?"

Jenner gave him a shrug. "I guess so. But I'll be focusing on you mostly."

"Same." Michael grabbed Jenner's hand and led him to the bed, the others making room for them. They were now in the middle in each other's arms with their lips on the other. They rubbed their erections in a sweet frottage and allowed the other guys to touch them.

Dean Wicket cleared his throat as he loomed almost over them from the edge of the bed, smirking with triumph. He grabbed his semi-thick erection—it was probably about seven inches—and pointed it at Michael. "I want to try that pretty mouth of yours, you hot jock."

Michael took a glimpse of Professor Hardick behind Jenner. Professor Hardick was a bit too fixated on Jenner as if having been after him the whole time. Michael's heart raced a bit as soon as they kissed, and the jealousy took control faster than he'd expected.

"Jealous?" Another smirk from Dean Wicket.

Michael swallowed and told himself he wasn't. After all, he and Jenner had never made it official, and they'd never actually dated. He watched more and more as Jenner and Professor Hardick made out, and it drove him to turn to Dean Wicket and take his cock in his mouth.

But it wasn't the same. A different cock to suck, and only Jenner was able to make him get into it, despite Dean Wicket clearly enjoying it by his breathing.