Chapter 17

Naked, Jenner crawled inside Hickeyhook Hole and into the sex room, a naked Michael right behind. Why was getting undressed before entering this room a hard-pressed rule, anyway? It was like Dean Wicket was a special kind of anal person with very anal rules. It didn't make sense.

The studio-style room seemed different since it was now just Jenner and Michael. Plain, white walls just like all the other dorm rooms, small but spacious because of just the one bed, and another armoire to the left where the entry doors normally were (or to the right in the left-side rooms of the building). This room was the only one to have no window or kitchen area, but it did have a bathroom. Who'd constructed this hall? Had the architect planned a hookup spot many decades ago?

Michael's arms wrapped around Jenner's waist from behind. His lips planted a trail of tender kisses on his neck and shoulder, getting both their cocks stiff.

Jenner felt Michael's cock poking his ass, and he grinned. "I thought we were going to bed?"

"Do you want to?"

What a question. Jenner turned around to face Michael until their cocks frottaged against each other. He shook his head. "Not yet." He kissed him and connected his tongue with his, melting in his embrace. He needed more of him, and he'd get it any way he could. How he'd longed to be with him again, despite having had him not too long ago. He'd never really been like this with Javier, so it was new to him.

Michael played with Jenner's nipples and rubbed them gently with a drunken face. "I want all of you tonight."

Jenner formed a slight frown. "But I can't take you yet."

"Let me play with your ass for a while and stretch you out a bit."

Jenner arched his eyebrows and opened his mouth slightly. "Oh...um..."

Michael shook his head. "Don't worry about it if you don't want to. I won't force you. I promise." He gave him a smile.

Jenner's heart sank, and he resumed the kiss for a moment and dropped to his knees with a firm grip on Michael's fully-erected cock. He gave the head a few kisses and could worship this sweet monster for life if he could. He looked up at him and grinned. "I want to swallow you this time." He stroked devotedly while keeping his gaze on him.

Michael heaved a few breaths with such lustful eyes glued in return. "Awesome...it won't take much longer."

Jenner wrapped his lips around the head and gave it a few sucks. He swirled his tongue around to taste the forming beads of precum. He looked at Michael again and continued licking and sucking. "If I ever submit to you, what would you do?"

Michael caressed the back of Jenner's head. "I already promised I'd never hurt you."

"But if I submit, you'd own me and can do whatever you want."

"That would make you a slave, not a sub. Subs have choices and slaves don't."

"Oh. Well, I'd do whatever you tell me to either way."

"When we explore more things, yeah. I have to know your limits first. You have to fully trust me by then."

"Have you been a Dominant before?"

Michael shook his head. "I read a lot about it, though. I also have kinky online friends who are into BDSM."

Jenner smiled. "I don't have friends like yours, but I read stuff too."

Michael chuckled. "Yeah, I see. You're a bit too intrigued."

Jenner broke his gaze to suck some more, and he tried to go as far as he could. He gagged, and his eyes watered a bit. He gave it more slurpy sucks and gagged, a few more times with tears running down his cheeks. He sniffled and ran his tongue along the side of the shaft while casting his gaze back on Michael's. "I want it." He stroked him harder and faster.

Michael moved his hips around and thrust through Jenner's fist with a leaky cock. "Yeah, make me come."

"I bet you can't wait to play with my ass, huh? My tight virgin ass?"

Michael breathed harder. "Keeping talking like that and I'll cream your face."

"I'd rather you fill my mouth." Jenner vigorously continued and gently moaned with a grin. "Give it to me, Sir." He'd never called anyone that before aside from authority figures, but it aroused him to do so.

"Fuck, yeah, my hot little sub."

"All yours."

"All mine." Michael released more deep breaths that grew as his warning. "I'm close...ighhh..."

Jenner took the cock in his mouth and bobbed his head with louder slurps. If only he could take every inch. He gagged and sucked as a routine. He'd master this technique for a proper hole to be used until he was ready to give up the other still-virgin one.

Michael warned him with more breathing. "I'm gonna come."

Jenner readied himself and stroked faster while sucking harder. As Michael's soft cries filled his ears, Michael's hard cock filled his mouth.

Jenner groaned while trying to collect every bitter drop, but the flood was just too much. A lot of it overflowed and spilled down the corners of his mouth. He wrinkled his face as he got a full taste, but he managed to swallow as much as he could. He'd do this until he learned to love it. He wanted to love the taste, and he was on his way there.

Jenner remained on his knees and looked up at Michael with a sloppy grin. "Thank you."

Michael chuckled, still catching his breath. "You're cute. Come to bed with me." He led the way, and Jenner followed until they climbed on the bed. If only there were sheets available. They lay with their warm bodies pressed against each other. "You're turn to come now."

Jenner lifted the corners of his mouth and felt Michael's hand caressing his ass until his middle finger poked its way through, more like a dab. Jenner stroked his own cock and knew it wouldn't take him much longer to release. The more he felt that finger trying to make its way inside, the faster his hand motion. "I wish you could fuck me."

"Someday, baby."

Jenner kissed Michael's lips until their tongues danced and swirled.

Michael used his other hand to caress Jenner's body and massage his nipples. He pinched them a bit and tenderly circled his thumb around them and down his chest.

Jenner breathed harder through Michael's mouth while feeling that hard finger thrusting a bit deeper. He imagined it being Michael's big cock, instead. That only made him closer to the edge. "Fuck me."

"Yeah, baby. Come for me. I want to see you shoot."

Jenner moaned and rolled his eyes the closer he reached while Michael's hands invaded Jenner's body as if knowing every part of him belonged to these erotic hands. Jenner almost bit Michael's lower lip while shooting everywhere, huffing heavily.

"Nice." Michael smiled and wiped his cheek and the side of his head. He licked his fingers and made a sour face. "We should start eating lots of sweet stuff from now on."

They laughed softly and snuggled each other, ignoring the rest of the mess. They'd shower when they woke up.

Jenner turned to his side and pulled Michael's arm around him to feel his smooth, damp chest against his back, generating enough warmth to no longer need sheets. "Night, Michael."

"Night." Michael gave him a peck on the back of his head and was ready to pass out.

Smiling, Jenner knew one thing: he'd have the best sleep in a long time. If they could never be together publicly, then in private it was.

Forever if need be.