Chapter 18

Saturday morning in the bathroom of the sex room, Michael turned on the shower, his backside facing Jenner. What a great night they'd had, and he'd do it again many more times. He turned his head and caught Jenner staring at his ass. Michael grinned. "You like my big ass?" He playfully wiggled it to cause his cheeks to jiggle.

"You really do have a hot ass."

"Total top here, though."

"You sure?" Jenner smirked.

Michael lifted an eyebrow. "You trying to tell me something?"

"I never confirmed I was a total bottom is all I'm saying. I mean, how would I know if I'm still a virgin in that sense?" Jenner winked.

Huh? What did that mean? Was this sudden curiosity something new? Or maybe Jenner was just being silly and joking with him. Who knew?

Michael shrugged it off and stepped into the tub once the water temperature was warm enough, especially now that it was chilly outside. The water over his face and body felt great.

It was now Michael's turn to be held, and Jenner wrapped his arms around him with his stiff cock poking his ass, even if he had to be on his tiptoes to do it.

Michael turned around with a chuckle. "You're cute." He kissed his lips, and his cock grew. He really couldn't get enough of Jenner. The more he was around him and the more they messed around, the more he felt stuff inside his heart. He tried his hardest not to think about that. Instead, he focused on the hot sex they were about to have.

Jenner kissed him back for a while, the warm water running over them and adding so much relaxation. Then, he began washing himself and Michael.

Michael being washed? This was very unexpected. While feeling Jenner's finger massaging his hole in a circular motion, he was thankful he hadn't taken a dump after his shower yesterday. He wasn't that kinky. "You're unusually focused on my ass all of a sudden."

"I have my moments. Turn around." But Jenner kind of turned him around anyway.

Michael faced the wall and noticed his cock didn't deflate. If anything, it remained hard the more Jenner played with his ass. Not even Javier had been able to do this because of Michael's refusal. Why Jenner?

Jenner dropped to his knees and dove in with his surprisingly-dedicated tongue, the running water probably splashing at his face. What had gone on with him? He was a twink meant to be a submissive bottom. Where did this unplanned exchange of roles even come from to easily persuade Michael to give himself to him like this? Was it a form of emasculation, or something else entirely? Damn, but it felt wonderful, even better than when the one guy had done it to him in the sex room, as well as Grayson's attempt. He could quickly get used to Jenner's tongue.

After minutes of munching on his ass, Jenner stood back up and wiped his eyes from the watersplash, sniffling. "Ow, ow..." He giggled. "My legs fell asleep."

Michael formed a shy smile as he turned around and stroked Jenner's hair. He suddenly could do this again. "Did you have to stop?" Damn, he wanted this when he hadn't imagined wanting it. He'd had his ass eaten several times, always a great but odd feeling. This time, it was different.

Jenner shook his head, a grin spreading across his lips. "'Turn back around, then."

Michael narrowed his eyes. "Are you a switch?"

"A what?"

"Where you switch between being dominant and submissive."

Jenner shrugged. "Maybe? Just exploring, really."

"Okay." Michael bit his lower lip and formed a stronger smile while turning back around. This time, he stroked his still-hard cock while his ass might as well have been Jenner's breakfast by how devoted he was.

A muffled moan came out of Jenner's buried face, probably jerking himself as well. He was so dedicated to eating Michael's ass that he was willing to ignore the water running down Michael's back and splashing at him.

Michael slammed his hand onto the wall to retain his balance while jacking his cock faster with his other hand. He lost himself in the glorious feeling, suddenly finding himself gyrating his hips in a slow movement. Damn, Jenner. What the hell was he doing to him? This was never supposed to happen, yet it was happening, and Michael couldn't get enough.

More minutes passed, and he reached the edge, his cock threatening to explode. He panted heavier and heavier until he released. He wiggled his ass to get Jenner to stab his hole with his tongue.

Jenner got up and jerked faster, his gaze on Michael.

But now, Michael wanted to taste him after enjoying much of it last night, despite the slightly-bitter taste. He got down on his knees and stuffed Jenner's cock in his mouth. He returned the gaze until their eyes locked. Michael sucked with great determination while Jenner watched back in pleasure.

"Fill my mouth, baby." Michael slurped and licked.

Jenner opened his mouth to release a few gasps, his eyes so drowsy that they'd roll into the back of his head at any moment. Within short moments, he was ready.

Michael squeezed his eyes shut to anticipate the flood, and he guzzled every drop of Jenner he could, some of it dribbling down his chin. He swallowed and didn't find it to taste all that different from his own semi-bitter cum he'd tasted for years, which had helped him get used to it. He just didn't like to admit how much he liked swallowing.

Jenner caught his breath, a loopy smile spanning his face.

Still on his knees while the hot water was running out, Michael looked up at him and hid a frown.

"See? I may be submissive, but don't underestimate what I can do." Jenner's sexy, brown eyes sparkled with amusement.

Michael's frown told him he was not just smitten by this small twink, but in need of more of him in ways beyond sex. Jenner had entered Michael's life in a way Michael had never prepared for.

And it scared him.