Chapter 6

Leaning against the bathroom wall, Michael grunted and gnashed his teeth while gripping the back of Mirabelle Millhouse's bobbing head, trying not to be too loud. His body shook with a few twitches afterward, and the afterglow struck him just as gloriously as the other times with her.

She got up and licked her lips, grinning. What a gorgeous, blue-eyed blonde like her cousin Brenna, but Brenna just happened to be the uptight one of the two. He'd even fantasized about the three of them doing such naughty things to each other, but that would never happen, and he accepted the reality.

Mirabelle kissed Michael's lips and smiled, her eyes lit with lust. "I love tasting you."

He kissed her back with a moan. "And I love tasting that sweet pussy of yours. I can go down there for an hour if given the chance."

She chuckled. "You know, I want to watch you fuck a hot guy someday."

"Yeah?"

"Of course, why not? You know I get turned on by that."

"I admit, I don't know very many girls who get into that."

"Oh. Well, you need to get around more. Much more common than you think."

"I never had a three-way before, though."

"First time for everything. Besides, if nothing else, I can just watch as long as there's action. Like live porn." She winked and got dressed.

Michael got dressed as well. "How do you take me so naturally, by the way? The other girls and guys I've been with usually can't."

"Your cock?"

Michael nodded.

Mirabelle shrugged. "Practice?"

"What, with a monster dildo or something?"

She let out a little titter. "No, sweetie. I prefer the real thing. Let's just say I don't reject any chances with hot guys unless they're douchebags. I mean, not to toot my own horn, but I'm hot." She kissed him again and opened the door. "I'll probably text you later this week. Bye."

"See ya."

She left, and Michael stood here with a satisfying grin, feeling drained already. If only he could sleep in all day and not worry about his boring classes. English was okay, but math? Ugh.

Brenna marched side the bathroom and rolled her eyes. "Finally," she muttered. "I have to use the bathroom now, so can you get out, please?"

Michael gave her a rushed nod and a "whatever" glance at her. He sauntered toward his bed and wondered about getting a new roommate. It was probably too late by now, but maybe he could consider a new one for the next semester. His courses were hard enough and so was his cock on a daily basis. He didn't need his dorm life to be any harder than it had to be.

Since Jenner rarely talked to his own reserved roommate, maybe Michael could talk him into rooming with him and having their roommates room with each other? The residence hall allowed switches related to personal issues, so it'd only be up to Jenner and their roommates to agree to it. It didn't hurt to try, and now that they were family, it would definitely bring them much closer than they'd ever been.

Dangerously close.